1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Geez......Now Baltimore!!!!!!!!11

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Just over the wire....Baltimore Mayor (a lady yet) indicted on 12 counts of perjury, theft, malfeasance in office.

Is there no end?

HM

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

It will get better everyday.

We have not seen nothing yet.

Bo

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Hey, guess what...she's a Democrat.

I thought they were above such mundane things.

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

get a rope,,,,,,,

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

OICU812 - I'm with you. The English stuck Cromwell's head on a spike at the Tower of London until it rotted and fell off.

Personally, I think we should hang a crooked politician or a cheating CEO from Rockerfeller Center the same way.

Not trying to be barbaric, just offering a clear object lesson LOL

Stephen

6. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

ditto baron,,,with this constant barrage of bull shit its only a matter of time before some stressed out cat that can't feed his family goes "postal" on some one or worse,,,

drastic times call for drastic measures,,,like I said its only a matter of time,,

7. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

'According to the indictment, the total value of the gifts Dixon accepted or misappropriated is under $25,000. The amount includes clothing, electronics, travel and lodging.

"That's all they've got?" asked Ronald W. Walters, a government professor at the University of Maryland, College Park. He said the charges against Dixon didn't approach the level of misconduct alleged against Illinois Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich, who prosecutors say attempted to sell a U.S. Senate seat.

"We're witnessing a situation going down in Illinois, and this is nowhere near anything like that," Walters said. "The substance of it, on its face, would appear to be minor." '

I hope everyone feels better now that the "government professor" has provided us with the proper perspective. Obviously, if "that's all they got", not only should she not be indicted, she should be awarded an honorary Illinois Clean Government Medal.

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Don't get too worked up...this is just a pre-requisite for her to qualify as a candidate for our NEXT crooked governor...the status quo is alive and well in the Land of Pleasant Living...Please pass me another Natty Boh!!...GO RAVENS!!!

9. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

MTA Tom - I live in the area. Yeah, she her thievry was petty anty....but still, she bought gift cards using money for a program for the poor and then went shopping with them. I'm sorry, but its still "hang them high" in my book.

10. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

The crooks in Maryland have got nothing on the pros in Illinois. Blago may soon be looking for another position, why not plug him in somewhere in Maryland to show the politicians there how it is done?

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sorry boys,,,,Illinois has NOTHING on D.C.,,,,can you say frank, dodd, pelosi, waters, jefferson, boxer et. al????

A big problem we face today is trying to "measure" the crime,,,,just ignore the non-haneous ones,,,,after all it's just money....

What happened to a "crime is crime"???? Not saying we need the death penalty for embezzelment, but it is all a crime and elected officials convicted of a crime should be stripped of all gains,,,,just like a drug dealer.

12. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Do the Math guys,,,, Why do Politicians spend Thousands maybe even Millions to get a Job that Pays maybe $200,000 to $500,000 a year.... I know that most all of them say it is because they want to either save or Help the rest of us, Like yea we the People must all be STUPID.....DUHHHHHHH !!!!!

13. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

drhuner

It was career bank robber Willie Sutton who responded, "because that's where the money is" when asked WHY he robbed banks.

sissy

14. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

DIXIE....got a cold couple of cases in the fridge of good ol' Natty Boh...I'm thinking a few lbs. of large shrimp and some #1 crabs to watch NEXT WEEKS Ravens game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.