1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gee, Rosie, that's too bad! (snicker)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3dram8, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Apparently Rosie's program was ...er... "trumped" by a different one?

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Rosie is one hot chick ... I will always remember her in that movie when she wore a black leather teddie ... dang she was SMOKIN!

3. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

Gee, they must have stopped feeding her ........

[​IMG]

4. Toddy

Toddy Member

3dram8,
    Good post and I'd like to add my 2 cents,,,

I watched the veiw yesterday and caught the opening where Rosie said her piece on the banning of 3 words in rap songs and she was adamant that if you ban 3 words then where do you stop before banning all books, and that's against the contitution on free speech,,,......HELLO...

The people that are after more gun laws,,,who Rosie was a mouth piece for where fighting the constitution on the right to bare arms.....is that not a double standard...to go against the constitution to change the gun laws ...but....you cannot go against the constitution and free speech....

I think that the network realized that this (explicit)(%#$@), lost all credibility,,,if she had any and is no longer useful...

When someone makes a stand on an issue and then change their policies are not good for your country especially in a position where you have all the sheep following your every word...

The Donald wins again...

Just my 2 cents worth...

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

5. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

She was "smokin" because her thighs were rubbing together at an abnormally fast rate! Probably on the way to the refrigerator for more "amunition"! ....LOL....merlyn...

6. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Rosie ...... You're FIRED!

Love You<br>
    The world

7. Vtskeet

Vtskeet TS Member

Why would ABC use the word "Gravy" in their press release? LOL

8. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Could happen to a nicer loud mouth, crude, self-righteous, and completely contemptable bitc...er, person.

Ever notice that every news photo of her, she has that mouth wide open...always, always yapping.

9. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

You got THAT right, Baron! The only way I could imagine Rosie as being "smokin" would be if her girlfriend didn't apply enough lubricant.

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

I'd let her yap my ear off if I got a shot to spend the money she has. Hell I bet I could have one hell of a great pride in ownership level in guns and with the guns I could have they would outshoot any crap anyone from TS.com could bring to the range.

Yep ... if ya had her money ya'll would be speaking a different language. ;-)

11. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

They ought to fire Barbara Walters too..........for being sorry Rosie was leaving!

Hauxfan!

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Breaks my heart. That sweathog couldn't get laid in an all male prison.

HM

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

HM ... if it were a choice of giving her a ride or getting a ride from Big Bubba while in an all male prison you would be on her faster than a chicken runnin from a starvin family of Ethiopians.

14. wam6187

wam6187 TS Member

Baron23 - You are right.
    Her mouth is always yapping., but the problem is she doesn't say a damn thing that is worthwhile. I say send that fat, hog-headed, well...I'll keep it clean for the sake of the kids that read this forum, thing on her way...

Bill

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I would like to see Rosie O'donnel and Andrea Dworkin race big wheels naked. Isn't that disgusting?

brett d.

16. Toddy

Toddy Member

Your sick if you would like to see that...you'd probably go blind

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

the only thing that would make it better is if they were wearing those leather aviator helmets and goggles. oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh baby.

18. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Good Bye you ugly-assed PIG!

19. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Couldn't have happened to a nicer...Whatever. Now we won't have to listen to those stupid news clips of her making an ass out of herself. (I Hope)

20. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

jwells, I think hit a nerve here, there a segment of the TV audience that draws to her. She panders to a group of money-spending folks, who much of the time are critical of our recreation - so she plays that and very well. Make for good TV (although not much else).

Jay Spitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.