1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gear for Perazzi

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PAR8HED, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

Need a good case for my SM1T and got a quote of $400 from Perazzi. So I'm wondering what alternatives there are out there. Need something that will also hold the 34" unsingle. Anyone have a favorite?

What items should I be adding to the spares box for this gun?
    Thanks!
    Hal Hitchcock

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I guess it must be a TM1S. If you are looking for a case, call Doug Hubbard at Colorado Cases. He makes the best right now. He also can design a custom case for your needs. Hope this helps, Roy

3. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

You know I have now seen two authentic Ithaca TM1 cases on ebay and I was late to get in to bid on both. THey both sold around $75 plus shipping but I can't believe there are that many setting around. I hope to land one someday.

4. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

PAR8HED : HI gradeshooters has a single or double case there flat and you can see them on there home web site page higradeshooterssupply look all the way at the bottom of the page they go for $ 80.-95.oo Ihad one not bad they are lined and they keep the gun safe. Pat.k

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Gnc, Go back to ebay and look. I think I bought both those cases. Jake

6. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

I am looking for info on this gun as well. According to Perazzi, the info was on the receiver. I looked and sure enough the info was there. On one side is the serial number, in small numbers 0800 and next to that in larger print 39164. Does anyone know the Generation for this gun?

I was told the model is on the other side, sure enough there is MAP followed by SCIT. I'm guessing that would make it a variant of the Comp 1? I'm figuring someone here knows the real story.

Thanks for all the pointers on cases, time to start watching E-Bay!

Hal

7. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

Put me in line also!

8. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

Jake buys all mine out from under me :)

9. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I have one of these actions here... the 800 #####. Case hardened finish.

This is a Comp1 O/U, early manufacture

10. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

Jack very tempting to have an original case, but I'm wanting to get something all-in-one if possible. If you got buyer, by all means, sell! But thank you so much for letting me know. Looking at the prices for Americase and some others, Perazzi may not be such a bad deal. Trick may be in finding something that takes the 34" barrel.

Whiz, many thanks! At last I know the rest of the story. After years of shooting a 1930 Model 12, I'm like a kid again shooting the Perazzi.

Hal

11. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

Steve:

Will a 34" unsingle fit in the case? I have that and a 32" o/u that I would like to keep in one case. Great price!!

Thanks!!

Hal

12. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Jack, I told you Steve had some. Glad you two connected.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi gear for sale

trapshooters gear