1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

G'Bye Trapshooting... Alfermann F/S... PICS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kelly andersen, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

That is a pretty gun !!!! Sorry to hear of your health issues,Be strong!!!

2. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

I forgot to mention that the gun is Angle Ported.

Bama

3. tj303

tj303 Member

4. cocheise

cocheise TS Member

don you have mail i'll take gun

5. old tex

old tex TS Member

May God bless and restore you, I have Alfermann's and they are the best IMO.

unc

6. bas

bas Member

Bama...I'm so very sorry to hear that you will no be able to continue shooting - but, you sure did try and I know it was a struggle. I do hope that you will drop in and visit us now an then, even though I know it's not much fun when you want to participate but are not able to. But everyone would like to see you and "chat". Best of luck to you Don...you and Chevy are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch...

B&R

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Don Myers was instrumental in starting the "Faces of Trapshooters" page on this forum. He's been missed on the forum in the last several months and will be missed at the range by those close to him in his adopted home in AZ. Like any good marine, I know he's putting up a good fight and hopefully will respond to our thoughts and prayers....Bob Dodd

8. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

Gun is sold pending funds. Thanks everyone especially Jack Swanson for posting the pictures for me.

Betty - I've told Hal and I hope he passes it along that I will try and get down to a couple of local shoots just to see everyone. Giving up breaking targets isn't that hard, not seeing all my friends is.

Don

9. bgf

bgf Active Member

Don,

It goes without saying that you are in my prayers...but I will say it anyway.

Bernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.