1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GAY REPUBLICAN RECONSIDERS!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Recoil Sissy, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

edited addition...

One of the earlier posts on this thread - all of which have now been deleted - was a from someone named dwain. dwain referred to a 'gay senator from Massachusetts named Barney Frank'.

While I was was writing the correction/clarification that follows, someone apparently wrote something over the top inappropriate resulting in the deletion of all prior postings...

In the interests of accuracy, Ted Kennedy and John Kerry are the Senators from Massachusetts. Scoundrels to be sure but neither are homosexual.

Barney Frank is gay and has been a member of the Massachusetts delegation to the U. S. House representatives for more than 25 years.

Those who follow politics may remember Frank was formally and officially reprimanded by the House of Representives as the result of a 1989 incident involving a gay prostitute hired by Frank. It was widely reported that Frank's snuggle buddy was running a gay house of prostitution out of Frank's D.C. apartment at the time.

sissy

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

Those who deleted their posts were the queer jnoe/sammy and the rest of the liberal fags. They can't stand to be exposed to the light.

3. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

<---liberal fag who loves women. :) oh...and guns.

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Anonymous:

When I started composing my response, there were about a dozen posts or so written by several different authors. By the time I posted it a few minutes later, they were all gone. I'm thinking someone got seriously out of line and a monitor pulled the plug.

sissy

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

This one is going nowhere and should be deleted also. Politics as usual. Jake

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I find it hard to believe that a politician from either side of the isle would do anything illegal immoral or otherwise out of society's norms and get away with it. What is the meaning of is anyway!!!!!!!!

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Funny how the left calls this horrible and repulsive and calls out a witch hunt on this guy when their side is the one that supports gay rights and marriage and all that crap.

Understand that I'm not condoning what this guy did but it seems to me that the left wants it both ways again.

8. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I'm SURE that a Senator always reaches for toilet paper which is on the floor of a public restroom AND feels the bottom of the stall wall (where urine tends to be splashed). He already pleaded GUILTY to a lesser charge. Why doesn't he just resign? Enough double talk already. I don't care if he's gay, straight or whatever.....he needs to GO!

I don't condone Barney Frank's actions either but what a person does in the privacy of their own residence is different that a public restroom facility.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

"I don't know, Tom. It doesn't look like Larry is going down so easily. I can't stand it!"

Zara, I suspect that Larry did, and will, "go down" rather easily. But, that is just my conjecture. Jake

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Heterosexual Teddy just eliminates his embarrasments.

HM

11. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

blizzzard says - "Funny how the left calls this horrible and repulsive and calls out a witch hunt on this guy when their side is the one that supports gay rights and marriage and all that crap."

Which *left* is he talking about - ?

Norm Coleman, R-MN: "Senator Craig pled guilty to a crime involving conduct unbecoming a senator. He should resign,"

John McCain, R-AZ: "My opinion is that when you plead guilty to a crime, you shouldn't serve,"

Patrick Sammon, Pres, Log Cabin Republicans: "Every time I hear about gay people, it's in the context of gay sex in a deviant way,"

Peter Hoekstra, R-MI: "From my perspective it's time for Larry Craig to resign"

Mitch McConnell, R-KY: "unforgivable"

But what would you expect from blizzard, who boasts that he never reads a newspaper or listens to a newscast?

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

still breathing huh? pretty evident where your i.q. falls when you can't comprehend something as simple the statement above. do the world a favor and close your mouth so you'll suffocate, will you?

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

C'mon. Let's be honest here. (Novel concept, huh?) The Democrats are having fun with Craig because he is a hippocrit, not because he is gay. He has been a leader in the gay bashing, Christian "family values" stuff. Dems don't care about gayness. They live and let live on that issue and most issues involving individual lifestyle choices. But, Craig is a huge target based on his prior positions. And, the Dems are going to make a spectical out of it and try to taint the Republican party if they can.

Now, the Republicans all want Craig to resign. Why? Because they are outraged that he is gay? Bull. They don't want him to take the Republican place on the ballot next year when his term ends. They know they will lose that seat if he runs. So, have him resign and have the nice Republican governer appoint a good party man who will most likely get reelected.

It's all politics as usual. Jake

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Who was the black democrat who got caught with all the money in his freezer. Did they (dems) ask him to resign?? NO Not even censure. He is only one of many examples of it's OK for the Dems but not for the Repubs. Your two best examples of crooks Clintons and Reid. The Dems are trying to put the Clintons back in the White House. She is the bigger of the two crooks, Bill is just dumb and can't keep his fly zipped.

Don

15. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Republican gets involved in something like this and the party handles it and he's out.

Democrat gets involved in something like this and he's reelected.

16. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

TED K AND KERRY ARE BOTH EXTREMELY HONORABLE MEN . THATS WHY THEY HAVE GOTTEN WHERE THEY ARE TODAY . KNOCKLEHEADS POSTING DIRTY REMARKS ABOUT PEOPLE THAT HOLD NO MERIT SHOULD BE REASON TO DELETE THE POSTS . ALL PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS TO THEIR OPINION . BUT NAME CALLING IS WRONG WITHOUT PROOF . I TAKE THE HONORABLE SIDE ALWAYS . SOME PEOPLE TRY AND STEAL FROM OTHERS THEN THROW THE SPOTLIGHT ON OTHERS .ITS EXTREMELY HARD TO WEAR A POLITICAL HAT THESE DAYS ! WITHOUT BEING CALLED A LIBERIAL DEMO OR GAY REPUB . WHAT ARE THE NAME CALLERS THEN ?

PAT KELLEY

17. lightfoot

lightfoot TS Member

...unless the Republican is a big enough player...then they'll consider changing the rules to keep him around (i.e. Tom Delay)...

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    KelleyPLK, quote: "TED K AND KERRY ARE BOTH EXTREMELY HONORABLE MEN . THATS WHY THEY HAVE GOTTEN WHERE THEY ARE TODAY . KNOCKLEHEADS POSTING DIRTY REMARKS ABOUT PEOPLE THAT HOLD NO MERIT SHOULD BE REASON TO DELETE THE POSTS . ALL PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS TO THEIR OPINION . BUT NAME CALLING IS WRONG WITHOUT PROOF . I TAKE THE HONORABLE SIDE ALWAYS . SOME PEOPLE TRY AND STEAL FROM OTHERS THEN THROW THE SPOTLIGHT ON OTHERS .ITS EXTREMELY HARD TO WEAR A POLITICAL HAT THESE DAYS ! WITHOUT BEING CALLED A LIBERIAL DEMO OR GAY REPUB . WHAT ARE THE NAME CALLERS THEN "<br>
    <br>
    Are you serious? Really?<br>
    <br>
    Ted Kennedy, who drove off a bridge with a woman he was having an affair with, who subsequently drowns, and he takes hours to notify the police? The same Ted Kennedy who has "incidents" involving young women at his vacation mansion?<br>
    <br>
    Or John Kerry, who puts himself in for dubiously earned medals, and then turns around and accuses honorable soldiers of being murderers?<br>
    <br>
    It's sick and sad that someone would call these two scoundrels "honorable".

19. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

They have did more good for their country than U or anyone U know as I see IT .

Pat Kelley why scribble bad stuff about that drowning from back in the 70s man thats pretty old stuff .

Pat Kelley

20. billyc

billyc TS Member

Zara simple they have not been told how to see this yet. When some the of the "ultra conservatives" come out with statements then there will be some
    "original" thoughts then not name calling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.