1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gay Marriage?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by smsnyder, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Im against it. It was meant to be between man and a women only. What do you think?

2. glock22

glock22 TS Member

I agree 100%!!!!

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I think it says Adam and Eve not adam and steve!!! Jeff

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its not rocket science!! God hasn't changed his mind about it!!

I won't either.

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

I have no problem with it. Gay couples getting married has no effect on my principles or beliefs.

Eric

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I am totally against it if they want to do it go to a country that lets them

It's just a bunch of BS to distract everybody about what is going on

They can only cover so much of Lindsey Lohan, the Kardashians, and the royal couple

None of the above that I could give a $hit about if I ever heard of again

7. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Let em get married and licensed, then when it comes time to round them up the giverment will know where they are, just like registering your guns.

8. bz5119

bz5119 Member

We should get rid of blacks and jews while we're at it, right?

You guys might as well wear clansmen outfits because thats what people will think of you 50 years from now.

9. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

marriage (mar'ij), n. 1. the social institution under which a man and a woman live as husband and wife by legal or religious commitments. (source-Webster's Standard Dictionary)

I don't care if a bunch of queers want to engage in any variety of imaginable dalliances under God's creation, but gay "marriage" will never rise to the accepted definiton of the act. I mean, like, what are we gonna do, throw away all the dictionaries????? Or hire a guy to go door to door scribbling out either the "man" or the "woman" deliniation in all the Funk & Wagnall's in Christendom?

Please, somebody explain to me why a queer wants to get married. I mean, what ever happened to the old cliche, "Why buy the cow, when the milk's free?"

10. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

Who cares? Besides, what does it have to do with trapshooting? These are the kind of non-issues that sunk the Republicans in the last election.

11. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I'm all for it. They should have the opportunity to be just as miserable as we are.

GneJ

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

bz5119 I really don't give a $hit what they think about me now

I am not talking about race I am talking about sexual perversion

And don't give me that BS they were born that way if so why is there an Ex gay and lesbo support group/club?

13. 9manfan

9manfan Well-Known Member

I told my wife that when 2 guys or 2 girls get married and can concieve a child , then I won't have a problem with gay marriage, until that happens, not a chance will I go along with it............

We have so many more IMPORTANT probelms in this country and they're worrying about gay marriage......

14. STOS

STOS Member

Next thing they are going to want to marry there dog/horse/pig or whatever.

15. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

I'm completely against it - unless it's two really hot lesbians.

16. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I could have almost not cared either way until they started shoving the bull crap down our throats. Now I say burn em at the stake and let God take care of them at judgement day.

17. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm not in favor of gay marriage. Marriage has always been a religious statement in-line with cultural beliefs. With the exception of medical and mental issues, marriage should remain outside politics, completely. The states I live in have no-fault divorce, which is the best (of the worst)way I can think of to handle any community property issues.

Gays don't think about the hassles of divorce. Wait until they have to face the courts, they will wish they had stayed home on this one. The big issue is what the new definitions will be? If it can include polygamy and beastiality all Hell will break loose, and the leftist agenda will be exposed.

Additionally, I am morally opposed to abortion, but since the elections I'm softening my stance. If the liberals, LI voters and dung beetles wish to terminate another budding liberal, welfare prig, then who am I to say don't?

Kip

18. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Lets take religon out of the equation...

They are freaks of nature...or perverts just looking to indoctrinate the youth. Without the kids, they would all just die off.

No other animal on this planet could have existed if the same gender "mingled" with the same gender.

19. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

SM snyder, we don't care if you're gay...we still like you here on ts.com. You're among friends.

20. lwr_

lwr_ Member

What?!! Men wanting to marry men? Please say it ain't so. Well, the next thing you know cowboys in Texas and Wyoming will be wanting to marry their horses.

Up is down and down is up these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.