1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gay Marine’s homecoming kiss goes viral

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by capulona, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capulona

capulona TS Member

Here you - Enjoy :) LOL

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gay-marine-homecoming-kiss-goes-viral-172452159.html

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

That is a couple of sick SOB who should be banned, not only from our military,but our entire society!! And anyone else who thinks this is OK

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Okay but other than stir up your latent homo tendencies what harm have these two done you? Seriously, don't go off into some rant about what this book or that book says, just answer the question, what harm have they actually done to you?

Also why is it that you think these two need your okay or approval of their sexuality?

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I find that repulsive, sickening and disgusting. Mike.

5. capulona

capulona TS Member

@Mike - why? You'd rather see two straight men who want to kill each other rather than two who love each other?

I would've said the same thing a long time ago, but over the years my viewpoint has changed. I've grown up, I guess.

6. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Damn guys just ain't supposed to be playing suck-face like that. Makes me wanna puke.

Bet their fellow Marines are really proud of em.

GneJ

7. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

What have they done to me?? Well to start with I am now scarred for life with that visual. Ones sexuality is certainly his or her choice but KEEP IT OUT OF OUR MILITARY AND OFF THE STREETS
    Do you want your kids growing up and loking at that shit? I for one do not.
    That is what "THEY DONE TO ME" as you asked

Men were meant to marry women not other men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rooferbob

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Capulona, God made adam and eve and told them to go forth and multiply. He didn't tell Alan and Albert to go forth and pack fudge. It is repulsive to me,but it is their business. My wife and I have gay friends 3 or 4 couples but I don't want to be involved with that. I'll take a woman anytime. Mike.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Grown UP? Don't think so!

More like "I've seared my conscious so I don't have to see the wrong about it."

God has said it is wrong, argument is over and done with.

10. wolfram

So then Bulge, you have gay friends but are repulsed by them and what ever it is you think they do in private ... what really does that say about you and the meaning of friendship?

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They can do what ever they want, but I think that it is disgusting

12. capulona

capulona TS Member

"pack fudge" - that is really funny!

anyway - I think it's very un-Christian to hate people different from you.

how about 2 Navy women officers? is this better?

Navy first: Same-sex couple share first kiss at homecoming
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_tmig8PxAw

13. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

You should go troll somewhere else

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

wolfram, they are grown up enough not to be making out in front of people. First I did not say I was repulsed by them (our friends). You said that. The picture is disgusting and it is repulsive to me. Second, I really don't think about what they do when they are alone. That is their business. Please don't try to put words in my mouth. You liberals are great for that.

Capulona, you seem to be a typical liberal like wolfram. And you also want to put words in peoples mouths. I did not say that I hate people that are different. Those are your words. Do you hate people that are different.

15. capulona

capulona TS Member

My apologies, Barrelbulge - I don't mean to put words in your mouth.

just trying to have a little bit of fun...

16. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Thanks and accepted and no harm done. By the way the two females wouldn't bother me as much. Mike.

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

What's next? what is going to be accepted 20 years from now? I don't dare to think.

18. wolfram

'It is repulsive to me,but it is their business. My wife and I have gay friends 3 or 4 couples ....'

Sorry bulge I must have been confused by what you wrote ....

BTW I'm not a liberal - just a guy that is secure enough with his own sexuality to not be preoccupied by what a couple other guys might be up to. I do find it humorous and a bit entertaining to listen to you supposed freedom lovers and spiritously rightous guys pick and choose the way it should be for everyone else.

19. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

I feel that it should be keep to themselves in there place of privacy , I DON"T care if they roll in the sheets in privacy but to do it where everyone see's them is not right what about the family's with little children running to see there dad as he comes in the hanger or building and they see that how do you explain that to a child 5 6 7 yoa . DO it in there place not in front of every one... The politicians want to take prayer and In God We Trust out of the schools and off our currency so our child can't sing or talk about God in our schools but this crap is OK its all about what a few people want for them selves and not what this country was made of ..

Instead of worrying about this crap, Think of a way to get our politicians to drill for the 500 billions of barrels of oil in the Bakken in North Dakota to put people to work and not have all this time to see B/S like this and be oil independent from the OPEC Cartel and the greedy Ba88tards .

20. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The queers in my state(WA) are already lining up attorneys, if they are successful and beating back the people's referendum over queer marriage, to get it approved to screw their pets! Cow's, Dogs, Horses, you name it!!

And I've already heard the nay sayers long ago, so don't tell me "no there are not".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.