1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bucko43, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Greg Gutfield from Fox News’ Red Eye announced today via <http://www.dailygut.com/?i=4696> his blog that he is actively speaking to investors and plans on opening a gay bar next to the controversial mosque being built near Ground Zero in New York.

To make matters worse (better?) the bar will be specifically designed to cater to homosexuals of the Islamic faith. God, this is going to be an exciting block.

Here’s Gutfield’s <http://www.dailygut.com/?i=4696> entire post which he will expand upon during tonight’s Red Eye:
    “So, the Muslim investors championing the construction of the new mosque near Ground Zero claim itÂ’s all about strengthening the relationship between the Muslim and non-Muslim world.

As an American, I believe they have every right to build the mosque – after all, if they buy the land and they follow the law – who can stop them?
    Which is, why, in the spirit of outreach, I’ve decided to do the same thing.

I’m announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.

This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance.

As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

The goal, however, is not simply to open a typical gay bar, but one friendly to men of Islamic faith. An entire floor, for example, will feature non-alcoholic drinks, since booze is forbidden by the faith. The bar will be open all day and night, to accommodate men who would rather keep their sexuality under wraps but still want to dance.

Bottom line: I hope that the mosque owners will be as open to the bar, as I am to the new mosque. After all, the belief driving them to open up their center near Ground Zero, is no different than mine.

My place, however, will have better music.”

Among the names suggested have been:

* Turban Cowboys
    * Suspicious Packages
    * Submission
    * Outfidels
    * Brokeback Mecca
    * Tr¨s Sheik
    * Infidelicious
    * Shake your Shi'a
    * The Camel's Hump
    * Allah's Closet
    * The Pink Crescent
    * The Queeran
    * JiHot!
    * The Sphinx's Sphincter
    * Ram-a-Dan
    * Turbinatrix
    * Lady Agha
    * Al-Gay-Da
    * Religion of Piece
    * Allah Cock Bar
    * Yassir, That's My Booty
    * I-Slam
    * Homohammed's
    * The Ba'ath House
    * House of Saudomy
    * The Circle Turk
    * You Mecca Me Hot
    * The Lonesome Camel
    * Mecca and My Weena
    * We Put the Ass in Madrassa
    * Sandjobs
    * Osama's Been Ridden
    * The Holy City of Me-Cum
    * I Dream of Weenie
    * Talibuns

2. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

3rd floor: women only..????

larry

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

2nd Floor - Titty Bar . Bring your own bottle too .

4. ABH

ABH Member

So, the Muslims want to strengthen the relationship between Muslim and non Muslim faiths. Someone should try and build a church in mecca and see what kind of reception you receive from these same Muslims. I say, let them build their mosque. Some hero should blow it up with about 3000 worshipers inside it. These people are not your friends. Wake up America. The cancer is spreading.

ART H.

5. Old 68

Old 68 TS Member

The rag head SOB's will burn or blow your place down. Better have watchmen.Are side as come alive. praise the lord.

6. Old 68

Old 68 TS Member

CAN THERE BE ROOM FOR THE American Legion, VFW and Amvets? I hope so. Could also spray some hog blood around the grounds.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ba'ath House...snort!

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>"So, the Muslims want to strengthen the relationship between Muslim and non Muslim faiths. Someone should try and build a church in mecca and see what kind of reception you receive from these same Muslims."</i>

^ ^ ^ This ^ ^ ^

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Another name suggestion " The Holiest of Watering Holies"

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

The Men-aret

11. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Who's the doorman? Mustaph arod-upyur pooper?

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I think he spells it "Poopah."

13. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Why not build them together in the same building? After all, they are on their knees several times a day!

OOPS

14. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Several suggestions for a name:

Baghdad Butt Pirates

Turd Knockers

Chocolate 500 Bar

Brown Lips Lounge

Rump Rangers Rodeo

Ram It On Inn

15. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

A gay bar next to their victory over America Mosque would only confirm to them that they are superior to our degenerate culture.

16. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Greg Gutman is a true American! and I mean that in the clearest sense of the word! Where else would someone come up with a more appropriate and completely benign solution of combating one of the most distasteful proposals ever debated by the American Public. Kind of like smelling shit inside the walls of your new house and you can't get rid of it!

Sir; just coming up with the idea deserves a Pulitzer Peace Prize.

Best thing I've heard all week!!!

I will be distrubuting it to my entire entourage.

Thanks for the thought.

Randy

17. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

I wonder how these people come up with the word "Gay",that word I always thought it ment happy, those people are thing but happy.

18. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

run,ran 200 you might want to learn how to read or spell, maybe both.bigunn

19. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Great now if we could get a liquor store on the other side, a Pork BBQ across the street, and a kennel with a dog walking service next to a all night Jewish synagogue they would be all set.

And don't forget the billboard with the picture of Mohamed with the words "I was wrong ooops".

Maybe not??

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.