1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GATOR TEARS - WHAT IS IT %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mixer, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

It's a lubricant for firearms.

Eric

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ask Flalagarto he was the first to introduce it to me he gave me a bottle of it when I went to visit him in Florida and thatwas about 3 years ago and im still on the same bottle.

I got a photo of it somewhere I will post it later.

Foggy

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

probably grease and graphite mixed

Bill

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Animals/?action=view&current=gatoreyes.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

5. gotbass

gotbass Member

I happen to have a bottle and it is great stuff and Jerry is a fine gentleman, well at least he told me he was LOL. I know he likes jerky and has a terrific product. Mike

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

BIG PAPA:

I know who he is he is the little guy on the right of the photo.

Ok the other 2 clown's are of course Tron is in the middle and Bad mitton on the left side.

gotbass:

Ok I have to admit that Jerry really is a great guy because he sent me a G.P.S. in the past and said if I wanted it for a certian price then after I tried it out and if I didn't want it then send it back and I paid no money up front.

ok im sure this is not the normal thing for a lot out there but a lot of us can tell by the way we post on here and I have always sent stuff to other's and say don't pay me now because if you are not satisfied then just send it back so far im batting 100%.

BIG PAPA:

Turn you private message on and im sure you will get more info on people that don't want to put it out in the public.

Ok I know Jerry will post his email from time to time.

nipper no I don't think it is grease and graphite mixed because it is red in color and of course I know what the red is since I was rasied up in the family service station business in the past.

Foggy

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Big Papa, go to the trapshooters pictures on th main page of this site Flalagarto is on page 4. Mike

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Just don't trust FlaLagarto with a camera. Especially when you are taking a nap...

9. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

FlaLagarto, I am interested in information about Gators Tears too - what is it? and where can I get a bottle?
    Please drop me an email at teh above addess - Thanks - Doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.