1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GATOR SIDE SHIELDS (Blue & Brown) $9.99 + Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rennerize, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a limited supply of the brown gator side sheilds and only 3 of the blue ones. They are $9.99 plus $1.25 for shipping. I accept pay pal for those that want them fast. You can pay using my email above.
    Don

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Dangit Don. Your tempting me into ordering another set of blinders. I haven't even wore my Stingray out yet. I have worn them quite a bit this year already and i couldn't be happier. Keep up the good work.

Free bump

3. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

0   0   0

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

grntitan, do not wait until you wear the stingray side shields out (as they will last forever) to order another pair. I ony have 2 pair of the Blue ones left (thanks to the buyer).
    Don

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If anyone wants these buy before I put them on Ebay.
    Don

6. glenns

glenns Member

0   0   0

I just bought the US flag one. These look very cool..........

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I can assure you they are very nice. I bought a set of Blue Stingray blinders from Don this winter. He bent over backwards to make sure i got the exact product i wanted. They are very unique and don't scratch the side of my head the way some of the plastic ones do. Its hard to beat the price of $11.24 delivered to your door. What other product can you buy at that price made from real Alligator or Stingray?

My Stingray blinders from Don.....

grntitan_2009_250315.jpg

8. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

How about a Gator magnetic barrel rest?

9. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rich219, that would be interesting. I could make one if I had enough interest in them?
    grntitan, thanks for the good words..
    Don

10. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have sold all of the Brown Gator Side Shields. But I do have 2 of the Blue ones left. I have started on another "Gator Hide". I am calling it old rugged Gator. I can bring these and others to the Southeast Zone shoot in Lancaster Ohio tomorrow if anyone wants a set or two? Here is a picture of them. Thanks for looking
    Don
    rennerize_2008_030312.jpg

11. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.