1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Gator Face Leather Shell Pouch!! "SPF"

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Phoebus, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebus

Phoebus TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Again,

Take a look at this Gator Faced Bag. It came out very nicely. It is for sale and the pricing is as follows:

25 (25 ea. side of divided cargo area) Count Gator Pouch= $185
    Optional matching belt= $50
    Shipping =$15

$250 for total package or $200 for pouch only shipped to you. Hope to have more available soon. If you have a special request let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Here's what some of your fellow members of trapshooters.com are sending upon recieving their bags.

"Michael, I received the pouch and belt last night. The bag is beautiful, better than you described. The workmanship is great looking forward to using it this weekend.

"Michael,
    Shell pouch arrived........incredible work !!!!!!!!! Very impressed, thank you again. Have a great weekend...you should be proud of your work. Its great, and I couldn't be happier !!!!!!!!!!!"

"Michael,
    Received the bag, wow wonderful, love the style and appearance"

"Received the shell pouch. Really nice!!
    Thank you very much. Can't wait to use it and show it off...."
  2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Active Member

0   0   0

That's a nice looking shell pouch.
  3. Phoebus

Phoebus TS Member

0   0   0

Pics added
    [​IMG]
  4. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I recently had Michael make me one of his pouches, to my request, and he exceeded all expectations. Great quality, and attention to detail....Rob
  5. Phoebus

Phoebus TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Steve. Yes I recently made one with a coin pouch inside the pocket. If you want to let me know what you are looking for I can likely make it to your specs. I will post more pics tomorrow evening and add some dimensions for those who are curious. Oh and the belt is adjustable.
  6. Phoebus

Phoebus TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the kind words Rob. Hope you are enjoying the bag.
  7. Phoebus

Phoebus TS Member

0   0   0

This pouch is SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Thanks for checking it out and for all the kind words, I will be posting again as I get more finished. If you want to order or even just discuss a bag, send me an email and we'll work something out.
  8. perazzi97

perazzi97 TS Member

0   0   0

Gator Face Leather Shell Pouch!!

you have a pm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.