1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gator Chain Shoot Photos

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Gator Skeet & Trap Club

Florida Chain Shoot

Saturday, Feb 16

http://losttargetphotos.com//2008/gator/

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Joe, Thanks for the pictures. I really like seeing other clubs. I also can dream about spring time here in Indiana. Sure can't come soon enough. Thanks again. Roland

3. Joe Potosky

They have two bunkers, but at present the old one is not operational.

Depends on who you talk to if the old one will be placed back in operation.

The only bunkers in Florida.

They have a shoot scheduled for next week.

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

Mike...

Why don't you peddle over here next week and shoot the Southeast regional Bunker Shoot.

TB

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Nice work Joe, Jake

6. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Joe....Thanks for the tour. I would like the Thank WALT INMAN for such a wonderful job that he did in setting up this shoot. He has worked deligently for the past few weeks setting traps and making sure that he could present a good target. He set the targets everyday and most would agree that if the target was missed, it was the shooters fault and not the target setting. If more clubs would take the time to set targets as Gator did this year, you would see better scores. Thanks to Walt's wife for hand painting and setting into display cases, the doubles trophies for Sunday. I'll always display and treasure that one. Also, thanks to the many workers that made the shoot possible. We sometimes forget what goes on the the background. Thanks to all that came. Hope to see twice that many next year. Don Kerce

7. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Attn: Joe Potosky

Enjoy your photo trips very much. North or South.

We had a fellow shooter move from London,Ontario area to Montreal,Quebec area.

Our loss is your gain. I would like to introduce you to him. I will come up with address or email address. His name is John Stoppenbrink. He has been so busy with move. Has not had a chance to get out shooting.

Joe Woods/Ontario

8. Joe Potosky

I won't be in the north until my neighbor calls and tells me it's time to mow the lawn.

If on the Island or East of Montreal he needs to visit L'Acadie, west side is Montreal Skeet Club and Valleyfiled. All offer trap and skeet. L'Acaide and Montreal have Olympic Bunker.

9. Joe Woods

Thankyou Joe for your response. He says that the Montreal Skeet Club is the closest. I will pass on the info. I have been impressed with your photos. Was hoping try a new gun in the south. Soon. Enjoyed your photo spread.

Thankyou/ All the best.
    Joe Woods/Ontario

10. gary0920

gary0920 Member

<a href="http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/gary0920/Gator/?action=view¤t=DSC01367.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Here is a picture of Joe (center), since he is usually behind the camera.

<a href="http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/gary0920/Gator/?action=view¤t=DSC01368.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/gary0920/Gator/?action=view¤t=DSC01369.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/gary0920/Gator/?action=view¤t=DSC01366.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

11. Joe Potosky

Hey, thanks for posting my photo...

RE: Joe Woods

The Montreal Skeet Club is having a Ham Shoot on 9 March. He should stop in and check out the club. Have him see Elie the owner. He can use my name as way of introduction. The Valleyfield club would be his next best bet but not open until spring.

12. Joe Woods

Heh : Joe Potosky

May I assume that Elie is a very tall gentleman. I am guessing this gentleman owned Challenger Ammo. Just guessing.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.