1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gathering Storm

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by grnberetcj, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

and every other right we now enjoy!!

Curt

[​IMG]

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

At first I could laugh at them. It's not funny anymore. They really are destroying us.

3. trapshtr

trapshtr TS Member

America must wake up!!!!!! They are coming for all our liberties. The Constitution means nothing to them. The oath of office means nothing to them. They are doing what no Army has ever done, Destroying this country, one law at a time. Spending us into oblivion. May God help us all.

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The corruption is astounding. They are using public tax dollars to buy votes against the interests of those who pay taxes. Those of us who respect the Constitution must beat them at their own game by getting the vote out for the elections of 2010 and 2012.

5. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

highflyer, I agree - we are in BIG trouble. A shooting buddy just informed me that he started reloading .308 ammo for his M1A. "Better to be ready" was his reasoning.

Jim Skeel

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

What time does the revolt begin ..? I think there is going to be a lot of blood in the streets before long ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Wow, I now know what taxation without representation really means. Why should I have to pay for Nebraskan’s medicare? Nobody is helping me. I am tired of paying for all the dead beats in our society. I just may stop paying taxes! By the time they catch up with me, I will be dead. We have been screwed for the last twenty years by both parties. So what are we going to do about it? Don’t say replace them all, because we just have more of the same to replace them with. I too am afraid we are heading for some really ugly times. Several years ago, a Russian said that the US would split into several smaller nations. He may be right. Is this the change people really wanted? Not me!

8. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

You have roughly 4 mil out of home, 6 mil whose benifits are running out, plus 10 mil who were drop off the list like they don't count" add's up to about 20 million people, thats a good start to a Tea Party?---slid !

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

What is really on the working mans mind as he struggels to make house payments and put food on the table, what the man that has no work worries about when the kids have no gifts...

CLIMATE CHANGE! ha

10. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We have lost control of our government. They don't give a sh*t about us anymore. It is ALL about their own power. The constitution is nothing but a worn out rag now.

11. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

What really concerns me about these communists bastards is their not afraid of the upcoming elections. The whitehouse team has some plan up their sleeve. I had a doctors visit this morning and the 1st. time in 31 years visiting him, he cursed and used the F word in describing how the youth in our country bought barry's bullshit.

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I think it is going to be too late before most people wake up and see what is happening to this country. Yesterday I meet a guy on the job site, this guy was 35 to 40 years old and all he could talk about was football. He knew what every damn QB did in the NFL on Sunday. How many tds each threw, total yardage, etc..... I asked him what he thought about the Senate voting for healtcare. He had a deer in the head lights look. He didn't have a clue, said he didn't follow politics much.

There are millions and millions of people like that in this country. They are happy and unconcerned as long as they can call Dominoes and get a couple of pizzas delivered to the house, and sit in front of the big screen and watch football.

I hope they wake up. We have got a Chicago street thug as President, a flower child hippie girl as Speaker of the House and a Vegas lounge act running the Senate. God, how did we go so wrong?

13. Anti-Fed

Anti-Fed Member

Molon Labe

14. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

15. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Bisi, Unfortunately, you're right. I can't believe how many people like that are out there. Then there's the others complaining and don't vote. We're toast I think. So sad. Bob

16. drh08

drh08 TS Member

I don't like what I read about the health care plan either, however there is something else that just burns me up. If you are going to make us pay for this, simply tell us. I am tired of listening to "deficit neutral", the $$$$ saved through removing fraud (if they knew it was there why haven't ANY OF THEM ever done anything about it). The idea that this is going to insure millions of people and somehow cost nothing is just stupid.

After this passes ( and it's going to pass) we have about 6 months before the first report comes out saying that there just isn't as much savings as we calculated in fraud and need more money (that's what happens when you pull an number out of your a??).

Honestly I could at least respect them if they looked me in the eye and said we are going to insure a bunch of people and you are going to pay for it. I still don't like it, however I can at least respect it.

17. over/under

over/under Member

One of the worst parts of it is you will start paying now,but no benefit from it for 4 more years. Anyone wanna buy a house you can take possesion in 4 more years. Make you a good deal. PS you will also be responsible for the property taxes the first 4 years. WPT I'm w/ you there is going to be a revolt. No more taxes to the government.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.