1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gasp! You mean this is LEGAL to BUY?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

You knew Tannerite could not escape the breathless purview of the Nervous Nellies forever...didn't you?

In other news...I was walking past the kitchen section at Target the other day - and they have sharp things in there! That anybody can buy...as many of them as they want!

2. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Interesting article. I have ( I mean I might know someone who has) some. Should be pretty sweet. One thing though. The article never said how many shots it took the retired cop to hit the mailbox. ZING ha ha No PM's please.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Way to go officer,,,,,,you just gave the local teenagers an idea as well as possibly a terrorist.....

""You can take it and, just like anything else, when somebody is making an improvised explosive device, you can take it out of its original intended purpose and you can make something criminal out of it," he said."

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

How many of you buy Tide laundry detergent? In a box? At you local grocery store?

A lot more dangerous then Tannerite.

I won't tell you how, but will say this, the military does.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I used to go deer hunting with the owner of Tannerite, Dan Tanner.

And hey, if we're going to ban products because they might be criminally abused, better start with cars and booze.

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

No need to worry buzzy, there ain't anything in Naptown worth blowing up!

8. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

tannerite is nothing more than nitrigen fertlizer and aluminum oxide. Could be hard to regulate that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.