1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gasoline $4.19 at 11:00 pm tonight

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Bought gas at 5:00 pm for $3.99 and at 11:00pm 4 hours later it went to $4.19

If our Country stopped selling Crude Oil shipped across the USA from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico, and all Other Crude oil from USA Oil fields, being sold to China, Japan and any other country it would lower oil prices back to normal.

The reason is OPEC has told China and Japan that is all they are going to get we are not shipping you anymore oil, so Japan and China is buying USA oil cheaper than OPEC. We need to keep this oil in our country and have the major oil companies build more refineries, build them on Military Bases, and on closed Military bases, where the government owns the land and no problems with enviromentalists.

I am wondering where the enviromentalists get their money, we the government need to trace where they are getting their money, could it be from OPEC?

The Democrats in office need to start taking care of business and we can get lower Gasoline prices in 6 months or less.

Write your state representatives and congressmen and let them know or they will be voted out of office at the next election.

That is bullsh*t not drilling because of an endangered species of a clam or other animal. Enviromentalists are costing us taxpayers and Americans where it hurts, in our wallets for gas, food, transportation, utilities,.

Japan and China will have to get by with the allocation of oil from OPEC, Japan and China are stockpiling our oil from our American States in their country and we are selling them our Oil cheaper than OPEC.

Our country the USA has all the oil we need and we should be using our OIL and
    start drilling in ANWAR and the rewst of the USA oil fields and do more oil exploration locating underground crude oil.

You heard it from me
    Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

It's all over the place in Rochester, NY. Leaving the hospital last night I saw it for 3.97, across the street at Mobil was 4.07. Glad I got rid of the truck a couple of weeks ago. I think that the new Malibu will be seeing the road a lot more than the wife's Grand Cherokee.

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

A good read on the recent oil hearings and not something you saw on the nightly news...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives2/2008/05/020571.php

4. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Im surprised the evening news media doesnt have a Red states, Blue states map denoting states with 4.00 plus gas.

The auto parts whse. I work at got in the biggest shipment of locking gas caps ive seen in the past 11yrs.

The police here arrested a guy about a year ago that was stealing gas via drilling holes in the bottom of tanks. He was doing OK until they cought him.

Regards at 55mph.....Gerald

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

China and Japan are buying our oil because OPEC will not give them more oil.

We cut off the pipeline in the GULF of MEXICO and keep all our oil here OIL prices will drop Gasolene prices will drop. Have big oil build more refineries on vacant or open military bases where there is lots of acreage.

Promote more drilling here in the USA and SCREW Japan and China.

We need to be self sustaining, do away with ethe Enviromentalists, and where do they get their money?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. Bubba

Bubba Member

If you are angry at high gas prices, thank the environmentalists.

7. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Gary, that is one hell of an idea. Use old bases for oil refineries. Send a letter to your congressman. PLEASE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.