1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gas Shortage?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 635 G, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Are there still gas shortages in the south, Nashville, Charlotte, Atlanta,---.

Lou

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

The pipeline that feeds the Atlanta and Nashville areas was shut down a week after Ike which caused shortages but I'm told that its back online. Still best to check with AAA. My son lives in Knoxville right now but has a house in Atlanta and travels between the two on a regular basis. He didn't mention any problem with getting gas this weekend. Jackie B.

3. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

If you are planning to coming to the area near Atlanta you should be ok. When you get to a 1/2 tank or so I would buy some gas when I found it. Things are getting much better.

I filled up the Friday before the hurricane, bought gas everytime I got 2/3- 1/2 a tank. Could not always buy it where I wanted but never waited in a line more than 5 minutes or did without. Lots that were not prepared did.

4. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Good to go in Charlotte area.............$3.69/gal at some stations

5. frank t

frank t TS Member

I spent last week in Gatlinburg. Had no trouble finding gas on a daily basis. Only thing I saw was some stations were out of premium and mid grade.

Frank T

6. nipper

nipper TS Member

no shortage any longer

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.