1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gary Shepherd

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CG Steve, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CG Steve

CG Steve TS Member

Sad to say Wed. we lost a fine gentleman, sportsman, and friend. Gary lost a long battle with cancer. He will be missed by all that knew him. A champion shotgun and rifle shooter as well as archer.
    There will be a celebration of life for Gary held on Saturday, September 26th, 2:00 pm at Old Skagit Gun Club. My apologies for posting the incorrect date yesterday.

thank you, Steve Jungquist
    Old Skagit Gun Club

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I got an email from Henry Park late in the week with this bad news. Gary was a good friend, a good shooter and a good man. Please convey my heartfelt condolences to the family on their enormous loss.

Ken Rucker

3. tgene

tgene Member

I assume you must mean Thursday, September 17 for the celebration of life for Gary. Is this correct? Please give more details as to the time, etc. What is the address/directions to the gun club? I am an old schood mate of his and would definately want to attend. We go back more years than I want to think about. He was a dear friend and we will all miss him. Thank you... gene

4. Toddy

Toddy Member

It is with great sadness to hear this as Gary was a very friendly and likeable person and I enjoyed conversations with Gary at a few shoots and will miss that.

Gary, we will see you in time....

Reg Todd

5. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Steve ,,Thank you for leting us know about Gary,,we saw him in August ,,,Gary was a good person as well as a great competitor Our thoughts and prayers go to Janet and family ,,,David and Ellen Lang ,,,aka,,, Mx8 Dave

6. trap7

trap7 Member

My prays and condolences go out to Gary`s family. I became friends with Gary about 5 years ago at the Grand pacific what great loss to the trap shooting world. I know Henry Park lost his great buddy. Jerry Routh Windsor Ca

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.