1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gary Bulley - Shell Cutter - Thank You!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Many shooters have posted comments about ( if you pay attention when you load, you won't need this gadget) That is not true as there are many reasons to dismantle shells. I have found it to be one of the best tools in my loading room. Gary is also a true gentleman and a quality individual.

2. 330craigd

330craigd TS Member

I got mine from Gary a couple of days ago. It is a work of art, and performs flawlessly. Well done Gary, thanks Craig

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

If you ever have the chance to talk to Gary, you'll understand why trapshooting is unlike any other sport. I can't wait to add my own shell cutter to the bench.

Ken Frye

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Buy one of Garys cutters, they are better than the others for sale on here

5. skrap

skrap Member

I was extremely fortunate to have won one of Gary's shell cutters in a raffle on this site earlier this year. Although I do not like to admit to reloading mistakes, they do happen. His cutter is without a doubt the best apparatus available. Even for the sub-gages 410 & 28ga (yes I do shoot skeet)they work great. A must have in the reloading room.

Skrap

Steve Ponscheck

6. psfive

psfive Member

If someone says they reload and do not have the need for one of Gary's dismantlers THEY LIE! It is something that is needed if for no other reason just because they make the average reloading bench a little nicer to look at. Oh ya did I mention it works too. What a great tool. Paul Leeper

7. neofight

neofight TS Member

Not wanting to be called "Three finger John" by my buddies, i ordered one of these fine pieces of wood. I hope i don't have to use it too often, but it will be there waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bully shell cutter

gary bulley shell cutter