1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gary Bryant Dr.longshot's apology to OSTA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Gary Bryant Dr.longshot

To the OSTA and Brad Dysinger & Don Cogan and all orhers that were responsible for the grudge match, I offered you all thanks on the thread addressesd to Big Don, some may have missed it.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PROMOTED AND DEVOTED THEIR TIME & ENERGY FOR THE GRUDGE MATCH THAT MADE IT A SUCESSFULL OPERATION FOR THE SCOLASTIC SCHOLARSHIPS AND THE WOUNDED WARRIOR AND CANCER FUND.

Brad I want to VOID my acceptance to shoot a buddy shoot with Big Don.

Some feel I was given the win, I cannot accept that engraved brick to be put in the HALL OF FAME entrance just break it up and throw it away as I gave my heart into this grudge match, and those remarks broke my heart.

I feel I proved 30 yard 2 hole targets is not the answer and a money wasting project to all gun clubs. It showed how hard the 3 hole targets are with 1200fps 3 dram shells, that is what I shot on the 25 yard targets.

You fellows that have a GRAND SLAM prior to the 2 hole handicap system are the Real Men.

Thanks to Carl Chadwell on his post as it woke me up, and to Setterman that stated I was boasting.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Oh cripes ......

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Dr Longshot, I feel that you are wrong to think Bigdon gave you the win. Its not his way or nature. You won and anyone says you were given the win is just messing with your head and are not happy that you did. Don't let them get to you. You earned the win you earned the brick now enjoy the win and have your brick in the Hall Of Fame Wall. You did good and don't let those other people tell you any diff.

4. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

What-the-hell-ever!!! Now you think by being some marder it gives you some status here on TS.com? If you'd had given credit were credit was due in the first place you wouldn't have been called those names.

Bryan

5. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Boo Who...and once again you didnt prove anything. Better yet give the brick to auction boy then he would have something between his ears.

Retxt thanked this.
  6. trapbanker

trapbanker TS Member

wow..your a drama queen ....the key word is queen....you need to create the drama to satisfy something...please go see a professional...or accept your sexuality

7. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thank you all for raising the money for the charities.

Now DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY this was to be fun not a lot of finger pointing.

Why not let the B.S.roll off your back, this kind of chatter happens all the time in the Games.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL YOU DID GOOD

John G.

8. unplugged

unplugged Active Member

I'm suprised they let some of these guys have guns!!

But then again, it is Ohio. It's a small state and there's a lot of INBREEDING!!

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Interesting how Longshot's victory didn't mean anything and was supposedly given to him while, had bigdon won, it would have meant a lot. The word "hypocritical" fits well here.

10. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Too bad about the sour grapes! Hopefully they will continue their rivalry. When somebody has a favorite and they don't win, you can expect stupid crap like the stuff claiming the match was rigged or somebody threw it! There will always be sour people who will do or say stupid things when they don't get their way! That kind will always be around and there is nothing you can do about it! Congrats to both for their part to raise the money for charity! Longshot and Don both did good. The only real "LOSERS" were the pity party bunch who tried to tried to rain on the parade after the fact!

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

At least BigDon knows when the play is over and to exit gracefully. for others, the bright lights of TS.com are irresistible. Someone throw the switch puuullleeze.

12. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

13. atashtr

atashtr Member

YOU WON FAIR AND SQUARE!!BIG DOUNUT DOESNT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO LET ANYONE BEAT HIM.REST ASSURED I WATCHED HIM SHOOT FROM THE 30 AND HE SHOOK HIS HEAD AND SLAPPED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE MISSED TARGETS..ANYONE WHO THINKS HE LET YOU WIN IS JUST MESSING WITH YOU!!IM VERY PROUD TO SAY YOUR MY FATHER AND YOU ARE A VERY GOOD SHOOTER HANDS DOWN!HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE BEEN SHOOTING FOR 47 YEARS AND SHOT AS MUCH AS YOU? I WOULD VENTURE TO SAY VERY FEW.DONT LISTEN TO CHADWELL OR ANYONE ELSE..YOU WON FAIR AND SQUARE..

14. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Its pretty easy to tell who is a Bigdon fans. They are the ones who are crying foul. As some one said above if Bigdon had won they wouldn't be saying the Doc gave him the win.

Doc won accept it. He won fair and square. Good shooting Doc.

15. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

Unplugged: Your Statement was way out of line, I hope we meet one day to discuss it. Rick

16. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Dr. Longshot, Gary Bryant... I was there for the shootoff Grudge Match. I attempted to introduce myself and shake your hand and I was received by you very cooldly. I also know BIGDON and reported the shootoff and posted pictures so everyone here could keep updated on the happenings. Although my reception by you may have made me more of a BIGDON Fan, I gave you credit for winning the match fair and square. Now you post this thread! Your reputation did in fact get legitmtized by it's content. I find you to not only be a VERY BAD Winner, but also a spiteful old man. I offer you my condolences and pity.

blade819

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Can't shut up and enjoy the moment.
    barrelbulge_2008_210827.jpg

18. Zuzax

Zuzax Member

Yawn............

19. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

OK Longtooter, now that you have made your dramatic statement can we assume that we don't have to hear from you again?

20. 870

870 Well-Known Member

LS:

Congrats on the win. I doubt anyone with any sense at all believes Don gave the win to you.

That said, you proved nothing at all other than you beat Don that day. Just accept your win for what it was and move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gary bryant trap shooter

gary bryant trapshooter