1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Garrison Green

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 320090T, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Probably won't either.

2. straightsixes

straightsixes TS Member

Yes. Both calls and emails were returned. They had the bags shipped to us remarkably fast. In fact, one doesn't realize how much of their garbage containers are filled with hulls and shell boxes until they are taken out.

I don't know if we will ever see the gun racks/tables/benches but it sure would be nice if it all works out as advertised. So far, so good for us.

Matt

3. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

The Silver Dollar got 6 benches three or so months ago.

Bob

4. GarrisonGreenLLC

GarrisonGreenLLC TS Member

Yes -- we are here!

Still in business, still recycling shells.

Concerning the Rewards program -- we are still producing the benches, racks and chairs. The poly lumber that we use is from a recycled plastic, and we got put on a back order. We just got more lumber in so we are in the process of fulfilling previous orders.

Thank you all for recycling the shells.

If you have any questions, please contact us. www.garrisongreenllc.com

Mac & Andrew & Staff

5. Gary Beer

Gary Beer Member

I just recieved a personal phone call from Mac this morning regarding the pick up of hulls from our club. I also just received an email from Mac and from UPS regarding a scheduled pick up from UPS, scheduled for Monday morning.
    I will let you know how it goes.

I have had good dealing with them so far. Quick responses by email, and the empty bags shipped to us quickly.

GBEER - KGC

6. Gary Beer

Gary Beer Member

Yesterday UPS showed up and picked up 12 bags of empty hulls and 24 White Flyer pallets from our club. I have had nothing but good contact with Mac at Garrison Green. As for the UPS driver who couldn't follow directions and doesn't use a GPS device, that could be a different thread. The Kingsburg Gun Club has gone green!!!

Gary Beer

7. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

If the bags are filled with just hulls and wads (I was told we could put wads in the bags too) About how much do the filled bags weigh? UPS is picking up the bags too? I am really nterested now.

Jim Bradbury

8. Gary Beer

Gary Beer Member

The Bill of Lading that I was sent said that the weight of 13 full bags was 6500 pounds. that pencils out to 500 pounds per bag.

Jim - UPS picked our bags up and the shipping bill was paid for by Garrison Green. Garrison Green prefers to use White Flyer trucks that have delivered targets to your club and that are returning empty. White Flyer does not deliver our targets so therefore UPS was utilized.

I have not completley researched how many bags are needed to earn a bench or gun rack but at this point that is just fluff. Our club feels better recycling the hulls than dumping them in the landfill. We filled 9 bags just at the State shoot this year.

Gary Beer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.