1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Garrison Green Feedback?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by moose!!!, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose!!!

moose!!! TS Member

We was very disappointed Garrison Green when they stopping the recycling of the clay bird boxes our club was totally sold on the process till they stopped taking the bird boxes.
  2. moose!!!

moose!!! TS Member

We was very disappointed Garrison Green when they stopping the recycling of the clay bird boxes our club was totally sold on the process till they stopped taking the bird boxes.
  3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

I decided not to use them but it was just a gut feeling. looks like I may have been right. I repeat ( May) Time will tell. Hopefully we are wrong and people will chime in with some good. I tend to be very cautious so lets hear from you folks and clear this up
  4. Bucko43

Bucko43 Active Member

Our club was ecstatic about the opportunity to recycle our target boxes because we would save about $215 a month in trash collection fees. But right after we got started saving the boxes, we were told they could no longer take the target boxes. So now we save nothing. Definitely disappointing...

Lemon Grove Rod and Gun Club, Alpine, Ca.
  5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I was like cubancigar above but they talked a great talk and rebuted everything cordially. I figured since I wasn't gonna be using their services anyway I would not ask anymore questions. I really believe there is a reason why this service had never been provided before. I think there is just to many logistical bridges that need crossed and leave very little room for any real profit. It's a damn shame as there is a real need for something like this. Hoepfully someone from the company will chime in and set me straight and answer all the questions as well as do what they promised. I however will not be holding my breath.
  6. grunt

grunt Active Member

7. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Was told that they would use third party truckers when neccessary . One with a lift gate or winch ? Can`t get a trailer truck into our club property so thats our biggest problem and when told we needed a fork truck to load the bags on the truck , thats impossible also since we don`t have one . Andrew assumed we had one and said how do we unload our targets - duh - by hand of course off pickup trucks and vans from another club !!!! We haven`t filled many bags yet but what to do when and if this project doesn`t get off the ground . Signed a contract , received bags and hoped all would be good for the enviroment . Hope we arent deceived if things go wrong or not as antisipated ?? We also had started saving the cardboard but when told they wouldn`t take that , we had to transport it all to the local recycle yard which is less than 1/2 mile away .
  8. moose!!!

moose!!! TS Member

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes TS Member

Not sounding good. I'm hoping we see some positive information from somebody here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.