1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Garrison Green contract ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ljutic111, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

My question is about the contract all clubs had to sign prior to receiving the bags for recycling with Garrison Green then the company who later took control . Since I`ve read that both companies when defunct , what becomes of the bags and original contact now that no one will be coming to pick up our full hull bags and now we must get rid of them to a land fill . Will we be held responsible for those bags or can we just throw them away or give them to someone in need ? I wish this could be answered by one of the company representatives than just here say . We have already made our move to get some of them emptied to clean up the club .

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

OK now lets hear it from the companys involved !!!!!!

3. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Curious why you think anyone from the defunct companies would respond, considering two important factors:

- The companies are defunct, no longer exist

- This is a trapshooting discussion site that is viewed on a voluntary basis.

Scott

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

email: info@garrisongreenllc.com

Colorado Office: 720-644-2460

Fax: 720-644-2457

Address: Hi-Tec Plastics Recycling, Inc. 11380 Smith Road Aurora, CO 80010

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What bags? Get it? Some people worry to much.

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Yes, what bags? Someone picked them up last fall.

7. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I didn`t write here about fishing poles or reels , dogs or dog food , electrical problems at home , heating systems or show any bikes that I have or may want . Just a simple question having to do with my trap club . I also don`t need personally appointed moderators coming on telling me I have no right asking these questions and trying to get an answer from the people I signed a contract with that may in the long run be responsable for what we signed for . Maybe they let them go and lost the money to those clubs but until I hear from them in an email or on TS.Com , since this is where it all generated from , I will be waiting for an answer , but not through someone who has nothing to lose or has dealt with them . Phil from White Flyer was kind enough to email me and explain that White Flyer has been stuck with, just as a middle man, in the transferring of over 120 bags of hulls that they must get removed from their yard plus the possible charge for the disposal of just the bags alone. So for those who have nothing else to do in their lives but spout off on something that doesn`t concern them or can`t give any kind advice in a trap club related problem , just shut up .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.