1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Garand Clips

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yodes, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodes

yodes TS Member

In looking through my stuff, I found a bunch of M-1 Garand clips along with the cardboard sleeves/silencers, and a couple of cloth bandoliers. However, I don't have a Garand anymore, so anyone need to buy some? Is 50 cents a clip w/cardboard sleeve reasonable? I counted 104 clips, and 81 cardboard sleeves. Offers? Drop the xxx's to e-mail. Plus whatever it takes to ship if we work a deal.

Steve

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Good price but I have about 100 of them.

3. DanR

DanR TS Member

Ok - here's a confession you might find amusing. I saw the title of your post, and I thought you were posting video clips from the Grand American. I need to read more carefully.

- Dan R.

4. DanR

DanR TS Member

Ok - here's a confession you might find amusing. I saw the title of your post, and I thought you were posting video clips from the Grand American. I need to read more carefully.

- Dan R.

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

DanR:

I thought the same thing but after seeing the picture then I know what he meant.

I guess we was speed reading.

Fog

6. yodes

yodes TS Member

You made me double-check to make sure I spelled it right.:) Question about the bandoliers, they each hold 6 clips, one is dated Jan. 67, one Apr. 67, and the other originally held tracer, and that is XXXX'd over and stamped for ball, can't quite make out the date. Originally maybe 1953? Thanks.

Steve

7. Dano

Dano TS Member

Steve,

I have sent you an email about these items....
    Thanks.....Dano

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.