1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gang or pack beheavior

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

Well you proud men are all here in the light for everyone to see. Do you tell your familys what you do with your free time we try to hurt someones feeling and braged about it, we followed someone around and picked on them. We are king a true credit to this site and mankind. My feeling not hurt ,I am disapointed in you. Sign of the times , Do you go to church let he who cast the first stone and all that. What is your contrabution here realy. Have you posted anything of true value. I am curious as to your lifes what has made you so bitter as to delight in tormenting others. Please share a story as to what you have accomplished won, worked at, your familys some thing better than this. Yes to did manage to draw me back. Feeling not hurt so don,t worrie. Just trying to understand your motivation. Well I did lose some sleep trying to understand you, if that makes you feel better . Dave This post is in reference to me deleting my posts and coment of a choice few you coments attacks have little to do with spelling I have had conversations with a lots of people who don,t post on here because of your type that are always pining for a fight. You must be followers of the god Loki look it up. Did some reserch and came up with some things Narcissistic Personality disorder . I knew it

2. CATdiesel

CATdiesel TS Member

Gang or pack behavior-

Well, you proud men are all here in the light for everyone to see. Do you tell your families what you do with your free time? We try to hurt someone’s feeling and bragged about it. We follow someone around and picked on them. We are king, a true credit to this site and mankind. My feelings are not hurt, but I am disappointed in you. Sign of the times! Do you go to church and let he who cast the first stone and all that? What is your contribution here, really? Have you posted anything of true value? I am curious as to your lives. What has made you so bitter as to the delight in the torment of others? Please share a story as to what you have accomplished, won, worked at or your families. There has to be something better than this. Yes, you guys did manage to draw me aback. I am not feeling hurt, so don’t worry. Just trying to understand your motivation. Well, I did lose some sleep trying to understand you, if that makes you feel better. Dave, this post is in reference to me deleting my posts and comments of a choice few. Your comment attacks have little to do with spelling (or grammar). I have had conversations with a lot of people who choose not to post on here because of your type, always pining for a fight.

Sorry, I thought it would be best to translate Copper’s statement. However, Copper, I did enjoy your recent trials in life. You made a very good argument about the condition of your armored truck. The DOT will take care of that if you can safely get their attention. I would not want you to lose your job if the powers that be were to find out you had prior contact. As for your typing skills, first type your post in Microsoft Word or any word processor and run a spell check. After that, you can copy and paste right into the Trapshooters.com tread of your choice.

3. brucestorey

brucestorey Member

CATdiesel,

Your spelling isn't so hot, either.

I just thought I should point this out.

Bruce

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I think you should go to the Dr. Phil site because you definately need help.

Don

5. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Hey copper, don't let some of these guys get under your skin. Some would bitch they had to pay more taxes if you gave them a million dollars. I just let it roll off like water off a ducks back. I would bet most wouldn't say booo to a fella if they were looking him in the eye. Easy to be brave & have a big mouth when you are hiding in your house behind your computer, whole bunch different face to face. Now days, that's how they fill cemeteries. Colonel

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sounds like someone with thin skin got on a site where its not to your advantage because people say what they feel and mean what they say ... In reality, life is a lot like that unless people hang out with two faced people who never say anything about anything except behind your back ... Like Forrest ( as in Gump ) said life is like a box of, oh you all know the rest ... lol .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Copper, from your post. " Have you posted anything of true value?". My question is your question directed to you. Quit whining and leave, don't let the door hit you in the butt. Gezzzz BRGII

8. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Dave, I looked up Loki as you suggested and really didn't see what you were getting at until I got to "Loki is the mother of the eight-legged horse Sleipnir" and finally understood your reference. I must say, that was an unusually erudite comment about TS.comers, and right on target as well.

Neil

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

So Festus knows about Loki how? Being illiterate and all it just seems a bit of a streach ..... Kind of like working for an armored car service before getting weapons certification. Or how about the ability to string actual sentences together when he wants to be understood but the rest of the time it is just run on segments of random thought. Fiction or Festus you be the judge...

Sorry Festus but you are either a tard or Lumper. Mr. half wit Copper only exists on this forum.

10. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
    Noun
    1. Lumper - a laborer who loads and unloads vessels in a port, dock worker, dock-walloper, docker, dockhand, dockworker, loader, longshoreman, stevedore, laborer, manual laborer, jack - someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor

Had to look that one up myself!

So should we add in a MARPLOT? I got called this by a Chinese seller on eBay when I gave her bad feedback.

11. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

<blockquote>"So should we add in a MARPLOT? I got called this by a Chinese seller on eBay when I gave her bad feedback."</blockquote>

That's a new one to me! I like it!! I almost enjoy an insult from a well-read person.

<blockquote>mar·plot (märplt)

"n. An officious meddler whose interference compromises the success of an undertaking.

[After Marplot, a character in <I>The Busy Body</I>, a play by Susannah Centlivre (1669-1723).]"</blockquote>

Carol Lister

12. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Copper, You shouldn't let the few that enjoy attacking people bother you. There are always jerks in every group and there certainly are on this site, don't be so thin skinned. Ignore them and enjoy life ane the friendships that may come yoru way by posting here. Everyones a critic when it servers thier purpose. SCREW EM just keep posting an ignore those that would attack you. I wonder how many of the attackers are in any position to be attacking someone else?

13. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

I thought a story that long needed a title. You could use "Call of the Wild."

BK

14. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Or Lumper aka Mr. Newbiass, aka fictional TS.com personality. But thanks to Bill's research we do have a connection between the characters Lumper and Cooper.

15. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Why can't we all just get along?

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Enough with all this Loki crap........has anybody seen my stimulus check?

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama used a bunch of peoples stimulous checks to take his wife out to dinner in New York ... HUH, whats wrong with this picture ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ok...how about some Limburger?

19. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

If you let people get to you, that means they have power over you and they can control you. I take quite a beating on this site, but I don't let most things bother me, and because of that rarely run into any trouble.

In all seriousness though, copper needs a group hug.
    -Trappy

20. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

That reference copper pointed us to: ""Loki is the mother of the eight-legged horse Sleipnir" hits a bit too close to home, eh Lit?

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.