1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GANDER MTN AMMO PRICING

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WWB, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

Does anyone know if Gander Mtn will match Dick's in terms of 10% off a flat?
    Tired of Gun Clubs and our Dick's is getting real fussy about coupons being used for ammo--or using one coupon and getting 10 bucks off each of 20 flats. They want a coupon for each flat and each purchase rung up separately. Sportsmans never matches and hardly ever has a sale.
    Bill

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If your dicks is giving you 10.00 off each flat WOW. Maybe buying them one at time maybe. The 10.00 coupon is for entire purchase. All I buy at dicks is ammo when its on sale. The stuff they sell is junk, ill go over to wall mart buy the same crap cheaper. Except ammo walmarts selection sucks and no deals. They will only match Dicks everyday price.

3. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

I took my $10 off Dicks coupon to Gander Mountain and they asked the manager if he would match it. It was a simple NO!

4. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I have used my dick's coupons at gander mtn. before, they accepted them with no problems at all. I also use them at sportsmans warehouse and they are more than happy to accept them.

5. REA

REA TS Member

I took my Dick's $10 off of $50 (total not including tax)to GM. 2 out of thre said yes they would. The one that said no called the manager and he ok'ed it. Keep asking till you find the right one.
    ask 10 different workers what is going on, you get 10 different answers.

6. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I have quite recently used local gunshop "$10 off $50 purchase" coupons at Gander Mtn., Dick's $10 off coupons at Cabelas, Gander and Bass Pro, Dick's coupons at Dicks's and Gander $10 off coupons at Cabelas. All were accepted cheerfully and no argument was given when I asked to use multiple coupons. I think it depends on where you live and how you approach the staff before you try to make the purchases.

Morgan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.