1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gander Mountain Reloading components

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Have you looked at there website to see if they do?

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

No prob ... but door-ease sounded like it could have been some good stuff ... whatever it was.

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Yeah Dump, that would probably be a viable option. That is, if Gander had online shopping on their website. AHHH Dumper.......the eternal smart ass funny man.

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I believe Green Dusters will work.

Jerbear

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Damn ... thanks for pointing that out Blaz ... I read that and read it again and on the 3rd time still thought to myself that Cabela's does do mail-order and then it hit me. Its Gender Mountain that he was asking the question of.

But ya know he could still look at the sites of the brands of hulls they do carry and see if any of those people make a hull or if one of the hulls will work for what he wants to do.

BTW ... aint those shells the same as Federal Top Gun hulls? If they are you could use a wad for the Federal Top Gun hull as well.

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Gander has stocked the CB2118-12 Claybuster Clone of the Federal 12S3 (1 1/8 ounce) locally. Sometimes the CB2100-12 (12S0 clone) has been in stock, but not frequently. The CB2100-12 is great for one ounce loads in the Top Guns and Estates with the paper base wad. I don't believe I have ever seen the actual Federal wads in stock around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gander mountain reloading components

gander mountain reloadingwadslitter