1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gander discount shells?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

WOW,just got a flyer from Gander Mountain. AA and STS shells on sale 8.99 PER box. $89.90 a flat plus tax. Heck before you know it we will be paying over $100.00 with ATA fees to shoot a 16, handicap and doubles event. What practice?

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Don't forget gas,food,and motel.I think by summer we will be looking at $100.00 per flat for shells.

Bo

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

It's not a bargain by any means but using the $10 Off coupons from Dick's across the highway and a sympathetic cashier, 7 boxes of Top Guns cost $5.56 each. Do that 3 times and 2 flats leave the store for $112.

Morgan

4. breakingclays99

breakingclays99 Member

I went to Gander Mountain Wednesday for an "emergency shell run," and I never dreamed that AAs would be $8.99/box! I couldn't believe it! If it wouldn't have been for the fact that I needed them for shooting that night, I probably wouldn't have bought them!

Melissa

5. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Still reloading for $2.75 but next shot purchase will up the cost to about $3.36 a box. Thats still only $34.00 a flat.

Rock

Jim

6. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

There is no such thing as a bargain shell at Gander. 100 packs at wally world are still 21.88 here in MN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.