1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Games - Interesting Observtion?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GrandpasArms, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nov 11, 2010
    About 40 miles west of Chicago, IL
    I did a Google search for some ideas for different games we might be able to add to our club repertoire. Google returned over 350,000 pages - the first three of which were for computer games, not the real kind we could play on a real field with real shotguns and shells.

This impressed me because I had a conversation just the other night about the difficulties in getting younger people out to the ranges. A common reason cited for lack of younger shooters is cost. The person I was talking to mentioned that money itself might not be the biggest factor because a lot of the younger folks are home sitting front of a computer. If my quick Google search is any indicator, he was correct.

I once saw a cartoon that depicted the man of the future. He was very large and had tiny hands - except for the finger that he used to push buttons. It was large and well muscled.

One final note; you CAN find information if you search for "trap shooting options".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.