1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Games/ Annies in Northern IL

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by us820, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. us820

us820 Active Member

I was just wondering who is still shooting them and what days.20 years ago I used to shoot the old Downers club,Maywood,the two clubs off 126 in Plainfield,and St. Charles.Just wondering if anything is going on now where you can get some games in here and there and do you need to be a member.

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Wonder if West Chicago GC is still open. Great games during the early 70's.

milt

3. archangel

archangel Member

Newark sportsmen club on Fri nights.

4. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Maywood is still shooting games on Wed.nights 7pm till 10pm Sun am
    same Great bunch of guys lots of fun !! Come on up join the fun !!!
    Chuck

5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

At Naperville after league is over there's a pretty good Dove shoot on Thursday nights. We're steel only, but you can buy shells there. $7 per box.

6. Lurefish

Lurefish Member

The new Downers SC in Morris has games on friday nights 7-10. They get a nice turn out plus free hot dogs. Ken Jeffries

7. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

us820, come out to Downers Grove Sportsmens Club in Morris this Sunday, 3- 50 target money lewis shoots starting at 9:30am. Open to all and a free lunch. Harv Shell

8. Gameshooter94

Gameshooter94 TS Member

The hay day of games in this area is long gone, Montgomery, Lilly cache, hickory hills, and a few others are long closed. As a few others said maywood on Wednesday and Sunday, downers on Fridays, west Chicago was shooting Monday's but that's on hold for now, sycamore sportsmans club shoots the 2nd & 4th Saturday night of the month. I'm sure I missed a few but these are the places you can go to shoot games all night. I sure wish it was like the old days

9. 3on8

3on8 Member

Come out to Palos Guns Club in Frankfort Illinois. We shoot killers off a wobble trap every Sunday morning. Starts at 10:00am. Great group on people.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Maywood had, probably still has some tough game shooters, as did Lily Cache, and West Chicago ... The Calcutta's at West Chicago used to draw big crowds and was always a good time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Didn't know West Chicago is on hold. What's the scoop?

12. us820

us820 Active Member

Thanks guys.I will dust the cobwebs off my model 12 and see if there is any magic left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.