1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gamebore shells in Mid-Atlantic region

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sernv99, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

looking for anyone who orders Gamebore shells within Maryland or Virginia? Or do you know of a local distributor who carries Gamebore shells? I would be willing to drive within 2 hours or so of the metro Washignton DC area to pick up some flats on a regular basis.

Thanks.

2. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Contact the Kent factory which is in your area. Lately, they have not allowed pickups at the plant, but that could change with the bad economy. Our group used to pick up in quantity until recently.

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

eightbore:

I went there this morning....I was able to pick up 12 flats of some sporting loads.

They are closing out their remaining Gamebore loads so if anyone is interested, here is what they have left:

12 gauge White Gold 32 gram shot size #8.5 & #9
    12 gauge White Gold paper 32 gram #7.5 & #8
    12 gauge Blue Diamond 32 gram # 7.5 & 8
    And some 20gauge competition loads in 7.5 and #8

$62/flat, plus whatever it is for shipping to your residence. The woman at the front office told me they have 100 cases left but I do not know if this for the Blue Diamond loads I picked up or for all of their Gamebore loads. They are no longer the importer/distributor for Gamebore, hence their closeout pricing.

Google Kent Catridge to get their phone/email address. Vickana Norton is the woman I dealt with at the front office. Very nice customer service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.