1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gamba Daytona Game Gun.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gun fitter, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

First $3000
    gunfitter_2008_0303_178.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_179.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_180.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_181.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_182.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_183.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_184.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_185.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_186.jpg

Like new Test fired I think. Original blue Kick-eez Pad installed.
    PM for any other info

Joe Goldberg 609 231 6187

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

28" Barrels Briley series one threads.

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

reasonable offers considered

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Ok $1500 and $2000 are not reasonable offers. I need a bit more. New list is over $ 8000.00 This is a new gun but old stock; when the gun was purchased It was selling for over $5000.

Can't find this configuration either.
    Joe

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If it has been test fired, it is no longer New no matter how nice it may look. Just Say'n...................

6. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

0   0   0

Fine gun but will only appeal to the well healed,that is,those who can write off the repair bill,and thats where the discount comes in,just sayin`.

7. copper

copper Member

0   0   0

Had a Gamba trap nice gun you already know the barrels being 28 in killing you

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

grntitan- Wish you could read! Never Said it was new. However It was purchased from the Importer Directly and has never been Shot by me. It is like new.

To the comments yes it is not a trap gun but a very fine game gun with 28" barrels and choke tubes. For all that enjoy dragging a 32" trap gun behind a bird dog this is not the gun your looking for.

Nice light game gun great for occasional skeet or sporting. Super quality nothing less than a Blauser can even compare.

9. grntitan

0   0   0

gun fitter,

I read quite well. As per your 4th post:

"This is a new gun but old stock"

Whether it has been test fired by you or the man on the moon, it is no longer NEW once it has been test fired. When people falsely advertise items on here we tend to speak up. Maybe correct your 4th post where you made the above statement. Thank you very much.

10. grntitan

0   0   0

There is a difference between a factory tested gun and a test fired gun by the purchaser. Usually the manufacture will include a note of the gun being tested and in the case of some rifles maybe even an accuracy test target. Often times, the person which buys the gun new, never knows it has been test fired.

11. quartering

quartering Active Member

0   0   0

it's blaser, not blauser. and a daytona is nowhere close to an f3. good luck with it

12. grntitan

0   0   0

Here is the polite message i recieved from "gun fitter" after pointing out the fact that he claims this gun is new yet test fired.

........................................................................................

Piss off you *&^(*(* (*&)(*&^ $#!@$%&^%!!!!

I reported the condition honestly. It was reported to me that the guns were new demo guns when I purchased them. I purchased them From Heckler & Koch The importer and they have never been fired in my possession. H & K had the Briley choke tubes installed. I assume the gun was test fired after the instillation.

Why I'm taking the time to respond to a broke ass like you who has no intention of buying the gun anyway.

.........................................................................................................

Your right though Joe, my broke a$$ wouldn't buy anything from you. You take criticism very poorly. This is the second time i have seen you exhibit such behavior. Explains alot about the other threads i read about you. Good luck with your sale.

13. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

grntitan Your a real class act! PM is for a purpose. You can't even understand that. Your trite obtuse and uncouth. A coward to boot won't even post his name.
    Joe

14. grntitan

0   0   0

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kmv3WlKa6U8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kmv3WlKa6U8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Mellow Joe Mellow

Never send somebody something you wouldn't say in public. There is no rule that says you can cuss out someone via PM and it is ok. Get over it......

15. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

I love it. The child has to have the last post. Go away until you have anything constructive to say. grntitan you can continue to post and inform the world of your insecurities and lack of common courtesy.

Here's a suggestion Learn what PM is and how to use it them PM me. If you don't mind. TS is a nice place where people help each other most of the time and they remain civil. If you can't at least take your personal attacks to PM. You should leave us.

Really no hard feelings but your often incorrect and very opinionated. I could make a joke here but it would be over your head.

I would appreciate it if you could sign your derogatory posts with a real name unless your an instigating coward.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gamba daytona for sale