1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gamba Concorde Combo for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rick Barker, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gamba Concorde Trap Combo 34 top single fixed full choke with 32 o/u with Ballistic Specialties extended Choke tubes (1 cyl., 2 skeet, 1 imp. cyl., 1 light mod., 1 mod.), stock wrench and Warranty Certificate. Single barrel does not have same serial number as receiver, but is documented in the Warranty Certificate. There was no owners’ manual for this gun when I purchased it new. Stock is neutral cast with factory installed KICK-EEZ pad. Barrel selector is mounted on trigger. I have fired only a few hundred rounds through the single barrel and only 50 rounds through the over/under. This gun as very nice wood and finish and is almost perfectly balanced between the hands, with the single barrel, which makes it feel very light. With the O/U barrels, it feels more muzzle heavy. Asking $3500.00. Imported by Firing Line, Aurora Co as stamped on barrels.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Couple more things, the pics taken outside in bright sunlight appear to show the gun with an orangy tint on the stock. It is actually dark in color when looking at it in your hands. LOP is 13-7/8's

With single barrel, comb height is 1-1/2" X 1-1/2" X 1-3/4" at MC and weight 8.1 lbs. Rib on the single barrel is concave, Perazzi type with 3/8" to 5/16" taper.

With the O/U, comb height is 1-5/8" X 1-5/8" X 1-7/8" at MC and weight is 8.8 lbs. Rib on the O/U is flat with 7/16" X 5/16" taper.

There was no choke wrench for the gun when I bought it. These chokes would require a friction wrench if needed. Choke tubes are 3-1/2 inches long, with 1/2 of the 3.5 inchs sticking beyond the muzzle.

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

This is one good buy.

3. Rick Barker

0   0   0

4. Rick Barker

0   0   0

This is another case whereas I just have too many and don't shoot most of them. This one has seen less than a couple hundred round through it. Besides it does not fit me. Ever since I got my Ljutic, it is one one and only. I have a Cynergy and a 3200 Trap Specail, either of which do a very good job on doubles.

NEW PRICE $3250.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.