1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gallup - Obama down 7 in last 3 days

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hammer1, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Gallup Poll

In what was described as a "precipitous decline"

Obama's Approval Rating is down 7 points in just the last 3 days.

Obama is going to hit back hard with more speeches on Big Bird and with television ads of women discussing losing their virginity with him.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Sounds like someone did a poll where they didn't interview 9% more Dems than Repubs. Put the polls on an even footing and Obama is going down, down, down.

3. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

An analysis of the most recent Gallup and Rasmussen polls show that if the turnout in 2012 matches the Obama second-coming turnout of 2008...

"If these polls are accurate and Romney captures a popular-vote win of four to six points, there is no chance he could lose the Electoral College. In fact, that type of victory would likely yield Ohio, Virginia, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nevada, Colorado, and possibly even some blue states such as Michigan or Minnesota. Overall it would be almost like 2008 in reverse, with Romney taking states many thought would be impossible a month ago."

But Obama is going to reverse this trend by sending Biden out to shore up the base.

4. trap72

trap72 Member

Good, then you will have Mitt Romney the liar for president, I wish you well with your new president! And may God help the rest of us!

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Hey Trap,

Why don't you run that garbage past 3 or 4 Navy Seals? Or maybe the parents of a murdered diplomat.

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

trap72

Is 72 your IQ or your singles average?

Don Verna

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Romney has erased Obama's lead in every swing state except Nevada.

It's still very close...but the trend is bad for the President.

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I liked panetta's answer the best. We did not want to put personnel in harm's way. That is why he sat on his hands. Would someone please tell him that service personnel do that routinely?

9. cnsane

cnsane Member

That's odd. I've been encouraging everyone I know to answer the phone pollsters and tell them "I voted for (Zer)obama, I'm going to vote for him again and I think the country is better off because of his (inept) leadership". They get real friendly and happy with you when you tell them what they are paid to hear. Even got one to offer me a ride to the polls on the 6th. We should all get a democrap to chauffer us to our polling places so we can cast our Republican votes. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. At least, if they give us a ride to the polls, we can re-classify them as 'useful' idiots.

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Romney can win the popular vote and still lose in the electoral college. It is going to come down to Ohio. We're screwed - when you gotta depend on people from Dayton, Toledo, Cleveland, or anywhere in Ohio for that matter. You ever met anyone from Ohio that was worth a crap?? Didn't think so. You gotta go back a long way to the Wright Brothers to find anybody from that state worth a _____________ And why do you think the Wright Brothers invented the airplane? So they could get the hell out... A train was too slow.

Think back to the Grand in Ohio that you attended. Remember the shooters running around in their UAW shirts? You would ask them for whom they worked and the answer was Local 548 or some such number. Ask em again - and the answer would be UAW. You had to ask em 4 or 5 times before they would admit they worked at a GM or Ford plant. In their little minds they didn't work for people who wrote their checks it was for the UAW. So my point is - come election day they will walk into the voting booth and vote just like their union tells em, and we will get Odumba** for another 4 years.

Thanks Ohio.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This morning's news..........My paper, the Green Bay Press-Gazette, always a liberal Gannet rag, came out and endorsed Romney. I almost spilled hot coffee on my lap.

Then a little while later TV news sez the Des Moines Register, a 2008 Obama endorser, advocated for Romney.

Did I just hear the fat lady clearing her throat?

HM

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

And it is the first time since Nixon the the Des Moines Rag endorsed a Republican

13. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

SPEAKING OF Big Bird................
    kolarpole_2008_030335.jpg

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

Love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.