1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Galesburg, Illinois

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

John,

I don't know of a club close to Galesburg but Bi-State Sportsman's Club, 309-792-8455 (http://www.bistatesportsmens.com/index.html) is located at Colona right off I-80 at mile Marker 7. Might be a 35-45 mile drive from G-burg for you. They will be open 9 AM both Sat. and Sunday with Sunday being their New Year's pot luck dinner.

They have trap, skeet, 5 stand, and a pretty decent (and a bit soft) sporting clays course.

I'm heading there tomorrow since the forecast is near 50 and breezy with Sunday's weather going downhill with mid 30's and NW winds that could gust to near 50 MPH! Saturday will be the better day for sure.

Maybe we'll see you there.

Terry

2. moose!!!

moose!!! Member

Bi State is the best I have been to as far as choices of games Sporting clay, Trap, and Skeet. A very clean friendly and well maintained club. Well worth a trip up to check it out. New Windsor also has a trap-shooting club; they also have indoor and outdoor rifle ranges. I don’t remember the range’s yardages. The club is called Rivoli it is located a few miles north of New Windsor. I am not sure when they are open. Try the attached website it will show you most clubs in the Illinois-Iowa area.

3. butcher

butcher Member

Smihfield Gun Club shoots the 2nd,4th and 5th sunday of the month and Elmwood Trap Club shoots 1st and 3rd sunday of the month.

4. Mel12

Mel12 TS Member

You can shoot skeet just north of monmouth at the high point gun club.

5. 100straight

100straight Member

Map on the link above.

Mark.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I used to go to Gull Lake for golf and vacation, lots of clubs around there then ( 70=80's)

7. morrie

morrie TS Member

Elmwood is open every Sunday 10 AM until shooters are finished. Two traps (pat traps and voice calls). Membership is $20.00/yr. Members $3.00 and non-mem $4.00 for 25 bird practice. Spring/Summer league on Wednesday evenings approx. 5PM. EVERYONE WELCOME

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

galesburg trap and skeet

sporting clays galesburg il

trap league galesburg il