1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Galazan RBL F/S NIB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esetter, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

I have for sale a new and unfired Galazan 20 gauge RBL. Gun has 28" barrels, 5 choke tubes, double triggers, straight stock with 14 3/4 inch LOP, 3X upgraded wood, oil finish, splinter forend, comes with fitted luggage case and all accessories. Gun is still in the original paper and was only removed for the pictures. Price of the gun is $3600 plus actual shipping costs. Has all original shipping containers. Orders are no longer being taken for these guns and this one has the new oil finish! Email for pictures if you are serious about the gun, Gerry Addison, esetter5@roadrunner.com

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. johnpe

johnpe Member

Nice Gun!!!! Mine came in this past week and I am tickled with it. I got the standard but with a beavertail forearm as an extra. It handles and shoots very well!! The only change I'll make is "fixing" the automatic safety. I'm sure that whoever buys your piece will also be very pleased.

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

Thanks, it is a pretty gun and will make someone a nice birdgun. It is just a little long for me and I don't want to cut the stock.

4. esetter

esetter Active Member

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

6. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

It's a beautiful gun, no doubt, but a bit pricey for an Ithaca/SKB knock-off.

7. Bridger

Bridger Member

i had the pleasure of shooting one today and despite smokerz disparaging remark, the price is fair. There are apparently design similarities to an SKB but so what. It's an American made gun that was available for a short time only. Last I checked SKB was not made in this country and no SKB would ever be mistaken for the RBL by anyone who knew anything about doubles. Great handling gun. Wish I had the need for one!

8. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

You're correct, Bridger. Who would want one of those junk Japanese made Toyotas when he could have a genuine American made Ford. Design "similarities" to an SKB? You must be kidding. It's am SKB/Ithaca copy, just like those "Rolex" watches you can buy in Chinatown in NYC.

Nice gun, true, but it should be half the price of an SKB, not double.

9. esetter

esetter Active Member

I have two skb's, a 200 and 280 and I can see nothing similar other than they have two barrels which are side by side, and I love the skb's. The skb's have grained wood to make them look nice but stip one down and see what is under the finish. These RBL's are cased, with choke tubes, high grade wood, super steel, and are very well balanced. The SKB and RBL are both very nice and I like both of them. Set one of each down on a table and see which one gets picked up. Once again someone who does not intend to make an offer on a gun putting their two cents in and trying to impose their unwanted opinion on someone that might be thinking about buying the gun. I have not seen one of these guns offered for under $3600 so I thought I was giving someone a good deal, I guess I'm wrong again.

10. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

A little gold plating makes all the difference.

11. magic

magic Member

Wow! They are very similar....but I have to admit I still want a RBL.

JASON

12. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

I can understand that. Galazan makes really nice copies of Parkers and Winchesters too.

13. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

They've got something else in common. Neither would have you.

14. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Wow! They are very similar....but I have to admit I still want a RBL.

JASON

Scroll up. Send the man $3600.

15. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I have three original 32s. I enjoy them. Price difference? Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.