1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GA State & Rain, Rain, Rain

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by blade819, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I discovered exactly how much I love this sport of Trap Shooting today when I shot two rounds of 100 in the most mesirable weather today that I could have previously imagined. Since Georgia typically hands out the best trophies of any state that I've shot at, this is the reason I'm not sitting at home like so many fair weather shooters who bugged out early or never showed up at all. More rain tomorrow, something to look forward to. Congrats on another great GA State shoot to the GA ATA Officers.

blade819

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Good thing about GA, all the rain runs to the last trap!

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Karla how right you are. If you have ever been to South River Gun Club, No. 1 trap is probably 300 feet above no. 11 trap field. Did have a little sun today though.

blade819

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Cold & windy too, I know because I was a score-keeper all 4 days--took me 2 hours to dry out & warm up Sat. night. Sun. was very nice. Ross Puls

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

How can I find the scores. I had several friends that were shooting and would like to find out how they did. Thanks Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.