1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

G-Squared recoil device

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jrb100, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrb100

jrb100 Member

Jan 16, 2006
    I was looking to have a recoil device put on my model 12 and researched as much as I could on the forums for feedback.I owned a rad which was good,but I wanted to try a unit that the comb would stay still and the stock would slide under the comb.I know that the rad 3 attachment would do this also,but I decided on the G-squared.I liked the idea of the air controlled system.I spoke to Mike at g-squared and he answered all my questions I had.I sent my stock and asked him to keep all the measurements the same when the unit was installed,I got the stock back this am. and went to shoot a rd. with it.I love it.The movement of the gun is hardly noticed,the recoil is hardley felt either.Mike did a Great job on my stock,and I think anyone who has shot one of these units will say the same.Thanks Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.