1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

G-SQUARED OR BRUCE NEY RECOIL REDUCER?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BAD 303, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Anyone use either of these and which one is better? Also wondering how much weight they add to the rear of gun and the price installed?THANKS

2. W L Leven

W L Leven TS Member

I have 4 G-Squared stocks and will shoot his system on EVERY competition gun I own. Two other guys from our club have had the G-Squared system put on their stocks and another is about to. I was told about this system by two time gold metal winner Kim Rhode, she shoots 300 -500 shells per day in practice. She was very helpful in me making my decision and I'm glad I did.

I have mine on 682 Beretta's and F3 Blasers, One of my buddies has one on his high grade Blaser, another friend has one on his K gun and another is about to put his system on a P gun. I'm looking for an extra trap stock for and my MX8B and I will have one put on that gun also.

wll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bruce ney custom stocks

bruce ney delaware fitting

bruce ney gun fitting

bruce ney recoil reducer

g square recoil reducer
g-squared recoil system