1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

G-Squared now has 3 working day turnaround

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Michael Gregory, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    G-Squared is now offering a three working day turnaround on most Shockmaster installations. For anyone interested, G-Squared can be reached at (760) 788-8888 between 8:00 AM and 5:30 PM pacific time

2. mt

mt Member

Mike, it was great to see you at Miramar last weekend. Congratulations on the expansion of your company. Linda and I really appreciate the quality work you did for us on our trap guns.

3. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

4. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Photo posting experiment

5. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Sorry, but just one more picture now that I have this figured out - Kim Rhode's stock

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. flylta

flylta TS Member

How much to do that on a mossberg?

7. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

flylta -
    It depends, is it one of the standard grade mossbergs, or is it one of the 'high grade' mossbergs? You know, the ones with exhibition grade wood, and engraved receivers. Also, did you want to use your original comb, or did you need a soft comb. The adjustable buttplate option is only $95.00 extra, but for another $100.00 or so I could have it annodized in the color of your choice. Careful now, one must not rush into these things, these are important choices! Shoot well! - Mike

8. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

That lady on the website is very nice looking, but I wish she would take her finger off of the trigger.

Shoot Safe, John

9. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

John - You're very observant! I don't know if I had ever noticed that before, but if I had I'd forgotten about it. Now that you've pointed that out, it is a little disconderting! She was a professioonal model (no, not my wife), and for some complicated reasons I was not able to be there for the photo shoot. I remember my primary concern being that I would end up with a photo, using some beautiful model, and that she'd look so wrong and awkward with the gun that the pictures would be unusable. All in all, I'd say we did pretty well, but yea, I agree, ... I wish she'd find a better place for her finger. - Mike

10. incognito

incognito TS Member

Michael,

The trigger on the finger was the first thing that caught my eye as well.

Well on the bright side I can use your website as an example of how NOT to hold a gun when I teach my next firearms safety class. (plus the bolt is closed)

Maybe you could have found a model that knows something about a gun to advertise your gun services. There's a poster on this site (tachyon) that is a shooting coach at an all girls school. I bet he could have helped you find a girl that knew how to handle a gun. For that matter, why not ask Kim Rhode if you're doing work for her? (see above)

11. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Sorry our website picture bothers you! I doubt whether anyone who is a potenetial customer from our website will learn any 'bad habits' from what is obviously a model who knows nothing (or very little) about the safe use (or use at all) of firearms. The picture, which I thought was tastfully done, has been up there for a number of years, and frankly I've never heard of it bothering anyone other than you! Actually, every shooter who has ever commented on it, seemed to get a kick out of it, so I've kind of grown to like it. My mother and father were both, not too long ago, very competative ATA registered trapshooters and I also liked that fact that the picture, in a way, supports my firm belief that this is every bit a sport for women as it is for men. The importance of gun safety to all of us cannot be over-emphasized, so even though what is incorrect about the picture could be said in about one sentance, if it would be helpful to you in preventing even one potential accident in the future, you may use it with my blessing. In the mean time, I still like it and the picture stands! Let me point out though, that even the newest shooter at just about any gun club in the country would learn this much about gun safety in the first three minutes of instruction, remarkably whether or not you were present. Let's talk about you though. Who are you? What ax do you really have to grind here? Care to use your real name? I doubt it. People like you don't have the nerve to openly criticize others and use your real name, otherwise you wouldn't hide behind some handle. Michael Gregory
    P.S.: Kind of liked the Kim Rhode suggestion though, it's a good one and I might look into it.

12. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Incognito - I forgot to say one thing .... Thank you for visiting our website. Please come again (but don't look at the pretty lady with the Beretta, some may find it disturbing). - Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.