1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

G square recoil system

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by targetsmasher, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. targetsmasher

targetsmasher TS Member

I have a BT-99 that I use with a 4-H that has a G square recoil that has quit working and would like to locate one or someone to replace the cylinder any information would be appreciated.

2. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Go to the web site

http://www.shockmaster.com/

3. targetsmasher

targetsmasher TS Member

Thanks for the information

4. cf4952

cf4952 Member

You might try replacing the valve core. Be sure to use the one made for refrigerants (usually green). It’s solved the only problem I’ve ever had with mine.
    Good luck

5. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    Targetsmasher did e-mail me last night and I answered it, but for the benefit of anyone else with a similar issue, here is my answer:

It should only need rebuilt, and the cost to do that is $35.00 plus shipping if it does not need a new piston and $50.00 plus shipping if it does need a new piston. I try very hard to turn around reducer rebuilds in 24 hours or less, by the way. What problems is he having with it?? Is it stiff or is it somehow leaking? If it's leaking it may just need a new valve core, which I can mail you at no charge. We may want to talk briefly by phone. I am leaving for a while but could talk later or tomorrow. Feel free to give my a phone number and we can talk on my nickel if you wish. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.