1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

G. DANIELS Triggers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I have a BT-99 with a "G. DANIELS" (un-installed) release trigger that came with the setup. The gun is a two barrel set with extensive work done by Briely and a set of screw in choke tubes, along with a Greycoil but plate that's adjustable nine ways from Sunday, all in a Browning trunk case.

The trigger is stamped "7 2 .02" possibly a date?

Does anyone know of these triggers, or Mr. Daniels? My GOGGLE search failed to find anything.

Thanks in advance.......mike

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Guy Daniels resided in Palmyra, Pennsylvania and was a very good trigger man. In fact, every "factory" Browning release trigger was done by Guy, as Browning shipped customers' guns to Guy for releases and he then shipped them back to Browning.

That trigger is worth some money to the right person.

Ed

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I have a McDaniels release for my TMX. It is a leaf spring trigger made with factory Perazzi parts. It seems that Guy Daniels is a different person.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

B. McDaniels passed away some years ago. I believe Kerry Allor will work on his triggers..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.