1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FYI for Mid A Lake

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Francis Marion, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Hey mudpuddle,

In case word hasn't traveled up to the taxpayer funded ivory tower yet,the Federal Appeals court hearing the challenge to Act 10 upheld the whole thing. WOO HOO!

Not to worry though. If you ask real nicely, maybe we will have a telethon for you. Start holding your breath now.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Great news he will be whining shortly

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

As a N.E. Wisconsin taxpayer I applaud the decision.

Featherbedding elitists should maybe find another residence.

HM

4. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

OHHH Stevie ruler of the union haters!!!

"The unions now have to decide whether to ask the full Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals to review the panel's decision. The unions have the option of skipping that step and appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court, which takes only a small number of cases.

Despite Friday's victory, the future of the law remains uncertain."

OOOP'S you missed that part.

At least in our RACE TO THE BOTTOM according to you I will have more than you???

You know FUNNY you posted this today since I was at the court house today and bought another 40 acres on a sheriff's sale.

Sleep tight Stevie your spite and anger will propel you to new heights.

GS

5. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

You know mid a lake, you amaze me. When did you ever get the impression I was somehow destitute and jealous of you? I will repeat: I have never complained about my economic status. This seems to be your latest theme. Congrats on your land purchase. Hopefully for you, it isn't buried in some democratic stronghold where the property taxes will bury you.

Tell you buddy Jack the moderator that mudpuddle is a term of endearment and he can quit threatening to kick me off.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'm shocked! The great caring liberal - Lake, snatching up property at sheriff's sales, and taking advantage of poor destitute down on their luck individuals. I would expect that from a greedy miserable sob like Mr. Potter, but our Lake?????????

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

not smart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.