1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FYI 1966 Hercules reloading data

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wayneo, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

People are always asking me for old reloading data. Got this from an old friend of mine and thought I'd try to scan it. Maybe some of you can use it. I find lots of old reloading components at auctions and estate sales, and hate to see it thrown away. He also gave me a 44th. edition (1967)of a Lyman Reloading Handbook. If you want some old info on handloads PM me.

Wayne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Wayneo - Help my eyes. I'm looking at the Red Dot data. There are two column, but I can't read the text above the columns. Can you help me?

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

mrskeet, sorry about my scanning. I think the two columns your are referring to reads: "charge weight in grains using" the left column is "Card O.P. Wad" the right column is "Cup Type O.P. Wad"

Wayne

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Thanks Wayne for sharing those! Maybe I'll scan some of my older reloading stuff too.

Anyone notice the numbers pertaining to dram eq. and the listed velocities? 2-3/4 to 3-1/2 dram 1-1/8th ounce loads?

Hap

5. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Trying to clean up the top of the pages.

Wayne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.