1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FWB 127 air rifle picture -- 22 caliber

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Several people have requested in email and IM information

They quit making this big game rifle stocked version several years ago and apparently there is quite a demand for them

I had it backwards- the 127 is a 22-- thats what I had- and the reviews at the time stated this was the most accurate and smoothest operation of any 22 air rifle and pretty low cocking effort require

It has a man sized big game style stock- thick grip area- feels like a K80 stock actually

Oh that is real cut chekering on that thick pistol grip by the way.

Here is a picture of it

I have killed a few rabbits bothering the plants- single shot kills = right through the eye

regards from Iowa

Gene
    gn7777777_2008_030366.jpg

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've a FWB 124 .177 that I've had for 25 years. Still shoots as well today as when I bought it. Your 127 has a nicer stock than my 124.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks Rick-- I seem to remember that if you ever had to- like after several hundered thousand rounds- you can easily rebuild these

mine has had about 100 shots through it- not many- should shoot it more- its a fun gun

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.