1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Future national debt vs. previous Admin. video!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by kirbythegunsmith, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirbythegunsmith

kirbythegunsmith Member

I hadn't seen this presentation before and thought others might get something from this that makes everybody wish this video to go more viral than it is already.

This video shows a definitely shocking (but funny) comparison of our national debt progression over the last century or so (since 1900), with the under 3 minute presentation taking the form of a road trip to represent dollars as distance, and speed as the rate of debt increase.

The worst previous speed shown was 64 MPH during George the 3rd., but projected at 174 MPH with present admin projections. Even if the numbers are not quite right, the magnitude of error can't be so great as the magnitude of change (271%).

Maybe somebody will embed the video in a posting box. That's not my forte', for now.

K.

2. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Outstanding visual comparison. Thanks, Kirby.

3. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Forget about seat belts...I need to go in the crash helmet business!

Mark

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Forward that to Katie Curic so she can out it on the Nightly News.

5. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P5yxFtTwDcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P5yxFtTwDcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.