1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Future Illinois Ladies Champion

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIGbill, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGbill

BIGbill TS Member

Aubrey Jean Payne 8 pounds 8 ounces 20 inches was born in springfield Illinois at Saint Johns Hospital friday september 5th. Reputed father is Bill Payne of springfield, she is the granddaughter of Frank Payne of Patoka. She can't wait to call Pull, and certainly has the lungs to set off the voice calls two traps over.

I'm pretty sure she will like 8's for everything, and will want a K-80 for first birthday.

Bill

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Congrats on your new little "trapshooter".

You'll have a great time with her.

Hauxfan!

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congrats Bill! You'll enjoy her a lot as the two of you decide which is best for attaining AA points.

Does your lil wife read these threads? If so, ya might wanna choose anudder word to replace "Reputed" with also? :) Just tryin to keep ya off the couch for a spell guy! GrinsHap

4. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Congratulations Bill!

Looking forward to seeing her win at the 2025 State Shoot!

Enjoy them while they are young, as the years pass so fast. My son and I were changing the oil in his car last weekend and I noticed he has a little grey hair starting out. I didn't razz him about it because seeing that made feel REALLY old.

Say hello to Grandpa Frank for me. Ron

5. turp

turp TS Member

Congadulations Bill! Kathy & I are very happy for you. We will be expecting pictures. Is Frank supplying the cigars?

PS Congrats Grandpa Frank!

Tim & Kathy Turpin

6. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Well you have enough family to make a whole squad, now all you have to do is find time to shoot before you have to send them to college :+).

Just Kidding Bill but there is some truth in them words. GrandPa will have to take them shooting. I still don't see Frank shooting that K80. It must be collecting dust by now. LOL

Dave

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Welcome little Trap Shooter and congrats to the family

8. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Hey Bill,

Congratulations on the new one. Aubrey Jean has another good thing going for her. She was born on my wife's birthday! First time she shot a shotgun, she made the MO STATE Team that year and did it 4 out of the next 5 years...a really good sign!

milt

9. Kent

Kent TS Member

Congratulations to you and you wife Bill. Uncle Norm did not mention this special event yesterday at Carmi. I guess this was a good enough excuse for Grandpa Frank to miss a shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.