1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

## Future fitting clinics from Dennis DeVault ##

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I have returned from our first fitting clinic in North Carolina and I think it was a huge success. I have been receiving e-mails and request all week asking for a schedule. At this time I have a full knee replacement surgery planned for December 27, 2011 and that is going to put me out of commission for a little while. When the doctor releases me I will begin to post a schedule of places that shooters would like me to attend. This fitting is for sporting clays, trap & skeet. I know that most people associate me with trap but to me fitting is fitting, we are attempting to see and shoot a moving target and if the gun does not fit properly it will not work no matter what the disipline. I will keep everyone up to date on the surgery and for now Happy Thanksgiving.

Dennis DeVault

2. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Congratulations on yet another GREAT achievement and service to us the shooters !!

Your already on our prayer list.. so we'll just mention the knee thing while we're talking about you.

Jerry B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dennis devault clinic