1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

funny

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigclown, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Worse....they drive around talking on cellphones with the music turned up, smoking a cigarette, and eating a cheeseburger all at the same time - running red lights. True story...saw a woman eating a bowl of cereal while driving her suv on the freeway. My pet theory: 50% of the population are total morons; another 20 - 25% are morons about half the time. Be afraid....be very afraid. Best Regards, Ed

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Then there's the fellow that went into a McDonalds and asked for 1/2 dozen chicken tenders. He was advised, with a roll of the eyes, that they only had either 6 or 12 to choose between....

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Here's a good one, I was driving to work one morning and was watching a lady putting on here makeup. As she was doing that she was drifting into another lane to her left and hit a police car in his right fender. She denied it as I was a witness and stopped. My brother in law is a police officer and the stories he tells me are great. The worst thing is ... these people vote.

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!! 7 1/2's or 8's

Jerbear