1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FUNNY QUOTES from years ago.. tell us yours..

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blkcloud, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

delete

2. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Here is two that I remember..
    A man that owns a big trucking company here said his dad hired a mechanic years ago.. several years ago.. the mechanic started working on a big Mack truck and shortly afterwards they heard at awfulist noise coming from under the truck.. they ran out of the office and looked under the truck.. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT??? the mechanic said.. its a air operated impact wrench... the old man that ran the company shook his head and said... That's just a fad.. it will never last..!! hahaha.

The other one I like..
    Some surveyors came through our county years ago.. They went to the store for lunch and a few of the farmers who only had mules to farm with were there and questioned them about what they were doing.. We are surveying "cucumber hollow" (that was the name of the area) and are going to run the interstate through it.. one of the older men there let out a big ole gruff sound.. and said...Why, you will NEVER build a road through cucumber hollow.. There are rocks up in there as big a wagon wheels...!! hahaha..

3. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

fred bear upon seeing the first compound bow, thought that it would never go over with bow hunters or archers in general.........dk

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Bill Clinton: I never had sexual encounters with that woman.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

FEAB9.....1st heard this at Fort Gordon, GA..1964

I don't even talk to my mother 'cause she's "A Leg"...Ft. Benning jump school, 1964.

There's a bunch more, but not tame enough for the sensitive individuals that frequent this site..

Curt
    grnberetcj_2008_030317.jpg

6. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

“Atomic power will make electricity too cheap to meter”

Glenn Seborg

7. DJM

DJM Member

You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference.
    Richard M. Nixon

8. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

"We love you!" President Jimmy Carter to the Iranian Government, during the height of the Iranian 444 held American Hostage Crisis - 1980.

"It takes a village to raise a child." Hillary Clinton, 1990.

"Our strength is our diversity". President Obama, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.