1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Dog asked for it. LOL

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I feel for the poor guy. LOL.

2. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Been there by accident, it`s not fun.

Tommy Terex

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Many years ago one of my kids friends went home with us to the farm for a few days. He was eight years old and decided to pee out by the horse stable and pee'd on the electric fence wire. We heard screaming and here he came with his pecker still out. My boys swore they didn't put him up to it. Yeah right. I know he will never pee on a electric fence wire again. LOL Jackie B.

4. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

Many years ago when I was hunting in Southern Minn.I did the same thing it knocked me flat on my back. Now I look very carfully before I pee outside.

5. avery53

avery53 Member

I night about 50 yrs ago, my buddy and I were out picking night crawlers that we sold to the local bait shop.
    My buddy decided to take a whiz, and yup, right on the electric fence. He was jumping and screaming, and I was rolling around laughing right in the cow pasture. Probably in the top 10 funniest things I ever saw in my life. Laughing now just thinking of it! LOL

6. Snidely54

Snidely54 Member

My oldest brother peed on the electric fence at my great uncles farm, he snapped his jaw shut so hard it chipped his front tooth! He was clocking Olympic speed across the yard.............Dave Strom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.